Loser

SHOUTOUT TO @caitlinnorlando @PrincessEvie10 @JosBanks and @123kassy1234 for voting!

QUESTION: Who else saw the Dance Moms Season 7.5 trailer?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Chloe POV:

I'm about to confront Kendall. I can't believe she would do such a thing, especially to her best friend's sister.

"Kendall, I need to speak with you." I say walking into the changing room. Maddie was already in there. Now I'm in trouble.

"About what?" she asks, with Maddie listening.

"In private please?" I ask.

"Whatever you want to tell me, you tell Maddie too." she demands.

"It's about what you did to Mackenzie." I say.

Maddie looks stunned. She backfires and says, "Kendall wouldn't do anything to hurt Mackenzie. She's like her second sister."

"You both don't treat her like a sister. You push her around like she's a pet." I backfire.

"Look Lukasiak, get away from me, or we'll make your life hell, especially your love life. Johnny is Kendall's. Jaheem is mine. Back off." Maddie warns me.

I try to stay put, but I get scared from looking at Maddie and Kendall.

"Boo!" Maddie cries, and I fall to the ground.

"Loser." Kendall says before walking out the room.

----------------------------

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE GUYS. MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY DONE, SO THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES!