I Got Enemies

WOW. ALOT OF PEOPLE VOTED THE LAST CHAPTER. SHOUTOUT TO @caitlinnorlando @ariana1505  @123kassy1234 @zieglerorlando @JosBanks @MariahWinterowd @majesticmaria1245 and @daisysantiago78

OH YEAH, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Johnny POV:

I heard some screaming coming from outside. I think maybe the moms are quarreling. I ask Mackenzie what's going on outside.

"Mackenzie, what was all that screaming out there?" I ask her.

"Oh, I think Abby shouted at Maddie, but I don't know why." she replied.

Mackenzie POV:

Of course I know why Abby shouted at  Maddie. I just didn't want to tell Johnny as yet. I don't want him to know that Maddie and I are leaving. I do want to tell him that I do like him, but I don't know how to. I want to ask Maddie, but I know Kendall likes Johnny, and Maddie knows that. Maybe, I should ask Chloe.

Chloe POV:

I'm sitting the in the trampoline room with Jaheem when Mackenzie walks in.

"Guys, I need your advice." she says quickly.

"What about?" I ask.

"Well... I kinda like Johnny, but I don't know how to tell him. I know Kendall likes him." Kenzie explains.

"Just tell him how you feel." Jaheem says.

"Are you sure about that?" Kenzie asks. "What if Kendall finds out?"

"We'll be on your side. Don't worry." I tell her.

"Thanks guys." Kenzie says while exiting the room.

While Kenzie exits the room, I hear this brushing noise coming from behind the silks. It's.... KENDALL!

"KENDALL! What were you doing over there?!" I ask.

"I heard all that Kenzie said. It's so sad that your on her side." she says.

Jaheem then asks, "What are you going to do to her?"

"Oh nothing, you'll see." Kendall smirks walking out the room.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: LONG TIME NO UPDATE!! I'M ON EASTER BREAK FROM SCHOOL NOW, SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE.