Your Own

A/N: This is my fastest reading book. It's reads have been starting to increase rapidly. Should I continue? Here's an unpublished chapter for y'all though.

---------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Everyone sat in the waiting area. The moms and the girls were still shedding tears. Jaheem and Johnny were standing patiently by their sides. Abby had just arrived.

"Any news yet?" was the first question Abby asks.

"No, not yet." Johnny replies.

Maddie and Kendall followed from behind Abby. Johnny gave them a death stare. Jaheem and Chloe both noticed.

A doctor approached the group, and everyone moved there attention to her.

"Is Mrs. Gisoni..." she starts, but Melissa was in a rush.

"Here. How's my baby? please tell me she's doing okay!" Melissa went uncontrollable.

"Jaheem, we need to 'talk'. Get Chloe." Johnny whispers.

Jaheem grabs Chloe's hand and pulled her next to him and Johnny.

"I saw Maddie's hand his Kenzie in the face before she fell." Johnny whispers. "I saw Kendall trying to trip her a couple of times, but it didn't work, so they did that."

"I must have been blind. I didn't see s***." Jaheem answers.

"Is this why they traveled with Abby? They felt guilty not to show their faces around us, because they knew what they did?" Chloe whispers asking.

"Must be so." Jaheem answers.

"We've got to confront them, now." Johnny demands.

"In front of everyone?" Jaheem asks nervously.

"Yes." Johnny says before walking toward them.

"Oh, dear god." Chloe says under her breath.

Both Chloe and Jaheem followed behind Johnny as he approached Maddie and Kendall.

"What is it?" Maddie asked not giving a s*** Johnny was going to ask her.

"You have something to tell us. All of us!" Johnny says loud and clear. Everyone starts looking.

"About what Johnny? You're clearly being an idiot now. Did you hit your head?" Maddie starts saying.

"About the dance! What do did to Kenzie!" Chloe starts shouting.

"Maddie, what is she talking about?" Nia asks.

"I seriously don't know." Maddie replies.

"You injured your own sister. It's simple as that to say!" Jaheem spilled before dashing behind Chloe.

-----------------------

A/N: How will the moms react?