Too Soon

A/N: I'M ALIVE. DON'T KILL ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATE.

------------------------

-Abby Lee Dance Company-

Third Person POV:

All the kids walk in the studio, eager to see who's at the top of the pyramid. All but Mackenzie. Maddie made her stay far from Johnny. Johnny didn't know what was going on.

"I thought you and Kenzie had a thing." Jaheem said to Johnny.

"Yea, we do. She's just been acting weird. I don't know what's going on." Johnny replies.

They both look over at Kenzie. She looks at them and whispers "Help".

"Help?" Jaheem looks at Johnny and says.

"Oh crap. I know why." Johnny says in shock.

He figured it out. He told Kenzie to tell him if Maddie or Kendall hurt her. Suddenly, Abby walks into the studio with the moms behind her looking angry.

"Girls, Boys. I have announcement to make."

The kids turned at Abby looking shocked.

"Please make it be good." Nia says under her breathe, next to Jaheem and Chloe.

"I'm ending the dance team."

Everyone froze in shock.

"Why?!" Kendall asks Abby.

"I'm having personal issues." she responds.

"But, why so soon Miss Abby?" Nia asks. "Don't you need time?"

"Nia, girls, boys, listen it's my decision. I run this studio. And I need to have a talk with your moms. Go wait in the changing room."

The kids walk out the room and rush to the changing room.

"Someone look up why Abby's stopping the dance team." Kendall says.

"How do you know it's on the internet?" Nia asks Kendall.

"Found it." Jaheem shouts.

Everyone gathers and looks on his phone.

"Reality star Abby Lee Miller will start serving her 366-day incarceration on Wednesday, July 12, 2017." Jaheem reads.

"Wait, she's going to jail?" Mackenzie asks.

"Shut up there's more." Maddie snaps back. Johnny looks at Maddie disgusted.

"The Dance Moms alum was sentenced to jail on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, after pleading guilty to fraud charges. After her prison term, she will undergo two years of supervised release." Jaheem reads again.

"Damn. What do we do from here?" Chloe asks.

"We get more opportunities silly." Jaheem answers back.

"It's about time." Kenzie says to herself.

"Shut up Kenzie. No-one even wants you around." Kendall says to her.

"Brat." Maddie follows.

"Why do you talk to your sister like that? Are you a b**** or something?" Johnny asks Maddie.

"All you two do is push her around making disgusting remarks about her." Jaheem follows.

"Sisters don't treat sisters like that Maddie." Chloe adds.

"What the f*** can you three do?" Kendall responds slowly.

"We can do whatever the f*** we can't to do with Mackenzie, because no-one will f***ing know." Maddie follows with a evil tone in her voice.

Jaheem looks over the girls and sees Melissa standing there shook. Before Melissa could say anything, Jaheem said "I don't know about you but Madison Nicole Ziegler, your mother is standing behind you."

Maddie and Kendall turn around and both jumped when they saw Melissa.

"You two come with me." Melissa says to them.

"No! Mom, please!" Maddie replies to her looking scared for her life.

"Nothing will happen, both of you come. Mackenzie stay with Chloe." Melissa responds

Maddie and Kendall walk out the room, looking like they wanted to cry.

"Don't worry Kenz, you're safe now." Chloe says.

---------------------------------

A/N: There's a few chapters left, but was this too soon? I wrote it because well, you know, Abby's in jail. NOT PRISON, JAIL. SO IT'S NOT THAT BAD.