I like...

SHOUTOUT TO  FOR VOTING ON MY CHAPTER! IF YOU WANT A SHOUTOUT JUST VOTE IN MY CHAPTERS!

Kalani POV:

Why was Chloe sweet talking Jaheem when she knows that I like him? Is she trying to steal him from me?

"Chloe, what are you doing?" I ask her.

"Nothing!" she replies.

"Nothing! You were flirting with Jaheem! You know I like him!" I growl in her face.

"Why do you have to like and get every guy that comes in here Kalani?!" she asks angrily.

"Because I can!" I shout.

"Kalani, you're not stealing my opportunity this time." Chloe turns and says with confidence.

"And you better watch your back!" I smirk.

Chloe's face lit up in horror. She quickly exited the room.

Chloe POV:

What does Kalani mean by "I better watch my back"? What is she gonna do? Is she this serious about getting Jaheem from me?

"So.. what was that about?" Jaheem asks as I approach him.

"Oh, it was nothing, just a girl-to-girl argument."

I hope we weren't that loud arguing in the room, because if we were, that would be embarrassing.

Jaheem POV:

I heard everything they said in there. I can't believe both Kalani and Chloe like me, and Kalani threatened Chloe over me! Kalani doesn't look like the type of girl to do that. Is she actually like that?

-Meanwhile-

Johnny POV:

I head into the arco room for acro class, and Mackenzie is already in there. She's the best acro dancer at the ALDCLA in my opinion, and Maddie would be the best lyrical. Wait...Why do I have to have a crush on two sisters?!

"Hey Johnny, whatchya doing?" Kenzie greets me.

"Not much, just wanna get better at acro." I say back.

"Alright, let me show you how to....." Kenzie starts, but someone in the back calls her.

"Kenzie!" the person says. I turn and look, and it was Maddie.

"I'll be right back." Kenzie says as she heads to Maddie.

Maddie POV:

Why is Kenzie trying to be friends with Johnny so quickly? Does she like him, when she knows I like him?

"Maddie, what do you want? I was about to show Johnny...." Kenzie starts, but I cut her off.

"Yea, about that, why don't you stay away from him?" I suggest angrily, staring into her eyes.

"Why, because you like him? Well guess what Mads, I do too, and this is my chance to get a boyfriend, not yours. You blew all your chances Maddie!" Kenzie screams in my face.

"But I won't blow this one."

Kenzie slowly backs up from me.

"Kendall and I are watching you." I point out.

Mackenzie POV:

Holy.... is Maddie this obsessed over Johnny? Oh my god! I might have to stay away from Johnny since Maddie and I live in the same house.

--------------------------------

A/N: Do you guys like this story so far? Comment if you do! I'll try to update when I'm not busy.