Crazy Crazy Crazy

SHOUTOUT TO 123kassy1234 , thebosshugger10 ,  AND  FOR VOTING ON MY RECENT CHAPTER. VOTE IF YOU WANT A SHOUTOUT!

Abby POV:

Today's competition. I want to see how the boy can manage on this team. I haven't seen the moms get into any arguments as yet. This is good so far.

"Boys! Listen up, you two have solos. Johnny, you're in the junior division, and Jaheem, your in the teen division. You two gotta go out there and show the judges what you got! Because I heard that Cathy is at this competition." I tell them.

I expect to see a clean sweep from the boys. They both act mature, and are used to dancing on the stage. My biggest worry is the duet.

"Maddie, Nia. You have a duet for the first time. You two have been on this team the longest, so I expect you two to work as a team to pull this off."

Cathy also has two solos and a duet competing against us. If any of them loose to her... I know who might not get solos next week.

Maddie POV:

Nia and I are backstage getting ready for our duet, and the solos compete first.

"Next is act number 61, it's Johnny with "Will this be the One"" the announcer says into the mic.

"Good luck Johnny!" I whisper into his ears.

"Thanks Maddie." he replies as he walks onto the stage.

Mackenzie POV:

I watch Johnny do his solo from backstage. I love it. He's a good dancer. But I saw Maddie talking with him earlier. Why does Maddie have to take away every opportunity I can get? Thank god she can't sing.

I walk over to Jaheem, whose solo is next. He looks afraid to go out there.

"Jaheem, you okay?" I ask him.

"Not really. I haven't done a dance on stage that I learned in a week. I might mess up." he expresses to me.

"Listen, you're gonna do fine out there. You're a great dancer, and you did the dance this morning, and Abby loved it. The only way you can get over this is by facing it, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Mackenzie."

I'm glad Jaheem didn't freak out before going on stage. He's a great hip-hop dancer.

"Next on stage is act number 62, it's Jaheem with "Superstar"." the announcer says.

"Good luck Jaheem." Chloe quickly says to him.

I know Chloe likes him, but how is she gonna get past Kalani?

Kalani POV:

Cr*p. I didn't get to wish Jaheem good luck before he went on stage, but I heard Chloe did. That little b**** better stay away from him.

"He's a great hip-hop dancer. I wish I could dance like that." Chloe says to Mackenzie.

"Who doesn't?!" Mackenzie replies.

"And I wish you could stay away from him." I whisper into Chloe's ear.

Chloe POV:

Kalani is starting to scare me. I don't know if I should tell someone about this; maybe I should, maybe I will, but definitely not now.

-Time skip 2.5 hours-

Nia POV:

It has been two and a half hours. Maddie and I performed our duet. I think we did it good, but I hope it was good enough for Abby.

Abby then walks into the room. She doesn't look happy. Then we all know why. Cathy was behind her.

"Come on Abby, let me meet your new team members." Cathy bickers in the back.

"So you can steal them, no." Abby says slamming the door in her face.

Cathy then opens up the door ready to start a storm.

"Really Abby, that's what your mother taught you to do?" Cathy asks with her annoying voice.

"Get out Cathy! Get out!" Jill screams a her.

"That b**** knows how to ruin someone's day." Melissa says under her breath.

Abby POV:

I'm sick of Cathy now. Ugh.

"If that group loses today, I might just rebuild this team. Am I understood?!"

"Yes mam" the kids say.

"The group is on in ten minutes." Gianna comes into the room and acknowledges.

"Go! Go! Go!" I shout.

Chloe POV:

The moms and Abby go to sit in the audience, while we prepare backstage. The Candy Apples just got done with there dance.

"Can you guys beat that?" Ava asks us.

"We'll try." Maddie answers.

"Try, you won't even place." Nicaya responds to Maddie's comment.

"Ignore them guys." I say.

"Judges, welcome to the stage act number 95, it the Abby Lee Dance Company with "Never seen Before".

Third Person POV:

The crowd applauded the girls and boys and they entered the stage. Everyone expected the dance to go well, but disaster strikes.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Someone got hurt, but who? Find out Next chapter. GUESS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!