Chapter 1: Shocking Moving

      Fiona Cooper was a girl who lives in Hoboken, New Jersey. She is a 17-year-old who has straight, golden hair, bright blue eyes, and a fair complexion. She is together with her younger sister, Nina. Nina is a 10-year-old who has red, curly hair, emerald green eyes, and a cheeky complexion. Despite their parents' financial problems, they are still together as one. Fiona took every job she could get after school to earn some money to help her parents.

      Fiona noticed that most of the people in school and the neighborhood were talking about Michael Jackson. She thought to herself, 'Who is Michael Jackson? What's he famous for, and why does whole town keep talking about him?! Is he somebody special?' Her thinking got interrupted when her mom suddenly shut the door. "Oh, mom!", she said. "Hi, honey. Please help me with the groceries by putting them in the cupboard," Mrs. Cooper requested. Of course, Fiona did so. She always was an obedient child.

      Nina gave Mrs. Cooper a big hug as she(Mrs. Cooper) got home. When Nina turned the T.V. on, the music video "Thriller" was on. Fiona heard the music, and went to the living room to see who sang it. When she saw the credits, she thought, 'Oh.. So that's who Michael Jackson is. He is a great singer.' Nina was so thrilled of the video that she screamed,

"Oh My Gosh! Mommy! Who was that?? Who was that beautiful singer??"

Her question wasn't answered because Mr. Cooper suddenly banged the door angrily.

"Daddy?" Nina called after her father, doubtfully.

"That boss of mine is sick! Really sick! If I could just murder," he said angrily and loudly.

"What's the matter?", asked Mrs. Cooper. Fiona thought, 'I guess his boss didn't give him his weekly salary again.'

"I'm so sick being reprimanded by my boss! He's just abusing me! Using my hard work without even paying me! I'll quit my job, first thing in the morning!"

"No! Where are you gonna find another job? There isn't much job openings here in Hoboken!" Fiona shouted, in response to her father's decision.

"I am going to quit my job, and my mind is made up! Nothing can change that. And we will move to another city in 2 weeks!" He replied.

"What? Daddy, no! I don't wanna leave my friends!"

"I'm sorry, dear, but it has to be done. I'll still have to think where we're going to move." Mrs. Cooper was silent, but you can see at her face that she was sad and depressed about this decision.

"How we going to survive the next 2 weeks if you quit your work tomorrow?! Besides, no one here wants to leave, except for you!" Fiona shot back.

"Yay! Majority wins! We can stay!" Shouted the little, red-headed girl, thinking that everyone will laugh. When no one reacted to that, she just kept quiet.

"Fine. I'm going to keep my job for the next 2 weeks. But my mind is still made up of moving. I know you'll hate me for this decision, but it's for the best." He replied.

         Everyone was silent. Then Fiona suddenly bolted out of the living room, with tears in her eyes, running to her room.

         Muffled screams were heard from Fiona's room, and he just doesn't know what to do. He sighed heavily. Mrs. Cooper just gave him an assuring look, and she and Nina went to their rooms too.

      Mr. Cooper, noticing the T.V. on, turned to the MTV Channel, hoping he would find some soothing music to make him feel better. He then noticed that there was a Michael Jackson Special. The channel continuously played Michael Jackson music videos. He then heard "Off The Wall", "Goin' Back To Indiana" (performed by the Jackson 5), "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough", "Rock With You", and "Billie Jean". He suddenly heard the "Beat It" music video playing, which he was thinking Fiona wants to sing to her, to leave her alone. It made him feel worse. It was time for a commercial break and saw the news of Michael Jackson staying in Jersey City, New Jersey for about 2 months for a break.

         Mr. Cooper then decided to move there. He wants to see if he still has luck by his side, and see the humongous superstar. 'We'll move to Jersey City. Besides, it's only like, maybe 4-6 hours of travel to get there.', he thought to himself. Thinking about more things about the moving made him feel a little sleepy, so he turned off the T.V. and went up to his room.

~

     Michael's P.O.V.

      Wow! I can finally relax in Jersey City! I really need this break. Frank finally found time for me to rest. 2 months of relaxation! Wow! I'm pretty excited! But why did the media really had to say where I was? Ugh.. There'll be mobs again! I'm not saying I hate my fans and such. I love my fans! Whole-heartedly and from the bottom of my heart! I love them for their beautiful love and support for me! But how'll I get some sanity? I guess I'll have to sign autographs to some of them to make 'em quiet. It'll also make 'em happy! I thought to myself as I chuckled.

----------

A/N: This chapter sucks, I know. The spacings are wrong and stuff. But I can assure the others are way better than this. :) x ((Updated on: 04/01/13))