Chapter 38~ Mother Kidnap

Sayuris POV.

((This is not a moment this is actually apart of the story, I havnt been posting a lot since it's summer because my grandma unfortunately passed away))

I was laying in bed, of all of the guys I'm actually dating its fucking Sasuke. It's weird now I call him by his name not a nickname. I've changed, and I have no idea if it's for the better or worse.

I quickly get dressed in my usual ninja gear though I've been off duty for awhile with Sasuke and some of my dear friends I think it's finally good to be back. My home.

After I get ready I head to the super market to get some groceries. Maybe some new clothes? They're getting to small and my wardrobe is definitely not large. I'm not really into fashion but I have to say I certainly wish I could.

-

I see all of the dresses and jewelry, they all look so pretty. They look better than I could ever be. I'm not insecure of my flaws I'm the one that makes fun of it. My own enjoyment of teasing.

I see a white crop top cut raw hoodie and really wanted it, and so I bought it. I also bought a bunch of cool jean shorts and new ninja tools. Better be prepared for the new missions I'm about to go on.

I'm new level class jonoin now from the last long mission i finished. I just bought some Essential meats and spices as such to flavor it.

I was on my way home and suddenly there was someone's hand on my shoulder, my head shifts directly on my left.

I see my mother.

I feel the darkness consuming me, the pit and emptiness that has awakened again. The hole in my chest has returned. The purple devious aura around her makes me want to puke.

There is no light around her all there is, is darkness. She is rotten inside and out. As I pull away I use my right leg to her and kick, she blocks with both of her hands and in so I pull out four kunai and she uses her death spear to block them all. I then use wind justu to make a barrier around us so while we are fighting no one can intervene.

She is stone cold, she's not human. She's a monster.

She's grown old but not weaker, much stronger than I remembered. Of course it's been years she must have been stirring something up while I've been gone.

She's heartless she's nothing but a pile of bones. she'll turn me to Ash if I keep fighting I can sense it. Her eyes give a harsh glare, that message send me chills going down my spine.

I got on some of my mothers treats with her tricks.

I send a clear kick to the back and I see she is not fatal she's an emotionless bastard she shows no sign of emotion not even anger or sadness. I pity her with all that I can give but not much I never had a childhood anyway. Neither did I have a mother or a father that ever supported me.

My family took everything away from me and now it's my turn for revenge and I'll take everything from them. I've gathered my strength, experience and now it's my turn to fulfill put my longing mission, my goal.

"Why are You here?! Of all places!"

She comes at me with her pacing speed. She's heading straight for me. I was almost frozen for a second it's skill from her eyes since I'm apart of her bloodline and since I'm stronger now than when I used to be weak she froze me in time for a second.

Her delay was very good, if she had delayed me any sooner I would have been thrown to the hard rocky ground trail. More like slapped.

"I'm not sorry for my rudeness remember that! I don't want any part of you besides to KILL YOU!"