Chapter 27~ Sasuke Did You Just Confess To Me?

Chapter 27
==============

No Ones POV

After Sasuke and sayuri had ate there icecream. They had a walk around a small park. It was warm but there was quite a strong wind. They walked around the park until they both decided to sit under a blossom tree. The view was astonishing, they both gazed at what was beyond there reach.

When they both put there hand down to rest and lay back, there hands touched. A spark was lit. They both pulled away there hands and blushed slightly. "Oops.. didn't mean to do that" sayuri said in a goofy tone. "Every time, you just some how make me laugh." Sasuke and sayuri chuckle. Then there was a small silence, they stared into each other's eyes.

Time again had felt as if time stopped.
It was just them gazing beyond a reach under a beautiful pink tree. Sayuri suddenly stopped the gaze and looked away. She stared at the sky for awhile. "What do you wanna do now? I don't really have an idea besides hanging out with you" sayuri smiled. "Ouch.." sasuke moved his hand to his chin. He continues "you always had a twist on words.." he laughed. She didn't reply right away. She was thinking of what else to tease him about, usually it would come naturally but for some reason her reflexes just weren't working.

"Heh never knew I had such amazing skills, am I right?" Sayuri smirked. "Today is just weird isn't it?" Sasuke moved closer to sayuri. "Yeah sure I guess... but I'm confused, why do u always have to sit so damm close to me?" Sayuri says bluntly she killed the mood. She's so dense it's quite funny.

"Umm... reflexes?" Sasuke raising an eyebrow. "I'm guessing I'm missing something and shit is about to go down.." Sayuri looked to the side. Sasuke itches the back of his neck nervously.

Things became silent. I mean dead silent. It was like a rush of sound but with nothing. It was intense.

'Why the fuck is it so awkward..' sayuris thoughts

'She doesn't get it... I guess I'm going to have to confess straight out without making random "romantic" signs.

Sayuri sighs. "You know your weird Emo face.." she hides her big grin. "Hey! Your the one that's weird!" He pushes her to the side genteelly.

'Becoming playful are we?' Sayuri smirks

Sasuke notices

'What is she thinking about now?' Sasuke sighs

"Hey emo face I..." She gets cut off. "I what?" Sasuke mumbles under his breath. "Who do you like you never actually told me dude. You said you would tell me after our little match" sayuri stares straight at sasuke. Her bright blue eyes glistening in the shining sun. Her skin looks smoothed and refreshed. Her lips look full and plump. Sasuke just froze.

He didn't know what to say.

"I really don't know, maybe you'll find out today in a couple of minutes" Sasuke stares at the ground. He starts to pick the grass and place it on the other side of him.

"You have a weird way of thinking.. picking up grass huh?" Sayuri was trying to get under sasukes skin. Sayuri was trying to get on his nerves. Sasuke knew what she was doing but he didn't know why. And so did she...

"Just tell me, it's not a big deal right? I am your Friend.." Sayuri mumbles the last part. "What was that last part?" Sasuke teases. "Now I know why you get on my nerves so much" She tenses up.

"Calm down, you wanna don't you?" Sasuke leans in closer holding her chin. "S-sure?" Sayuri is confused. Her cheeks spoke a light pink not very noticeable.

Come on sasuke you can tell her right?

Sasuke giving himself a pep talk. (Pathetic right? xD)

"I-I like.." Sasuke continues to stutter. He's so nervous you could see some sweat coming from the palm of his hands. "You know how impatient I get Emo face... your doing this on purpose again aren't you?" She slightly mumbles the last part. Wondering if he heard or not.

"I-I like y-you..." he pulls sayuri closer to him. His heart was pounding.

Why do I have to always feel this way?

The rush of adrenaline running through his system was heating up his pale face. He had a dark red blush blooming from his face. His eyes began to soften, sayuri had realized what he had said. She was going to say something but her lips didn't want to move. She was frozen.

Why can't I move my lips?

Sayuri cries in her head

Sasuke still wonders what he had done wrong. He might as well be rejected right away by now. Suddenly his body had a crave for sayuris lips and her body in general. He tried to handle it but it was just to much he had given in. Sayuri was able to move her lips at last because she had calmed down, but right when that happened she felt another pair of soft warm lips on hers.

Sayuri locked on and knew right away surprisingly. Sasuke had his eyes closed trying to confess with his actions for her to feel and see for herself. Sayuri tried being composed before she would just randomly 'make out' with someone.

Sayuri suddenly melted in with the kiss. It was magical, sayuri put her arms around his neck. Sayuri was kissing back, she didn't realize it,

sasuke did though.

Both of there hearts were pounding. Sasuke had put his hand on her waist then slowly moved down where her thighs were. He slowly rubbed his hand against her skin. He then slyly moved his hand to her inner thigh since she was wearing shorts. He had done the same thing. Sayuri was surprised what sasuke was going, not only that but Sayuri quickly stopped herself from moaning when he had done everything.

Sasuke had noticed everything that was happening to sayuri. He never wanted the day to end from the position he was in. Sasuke then pinned Sayuri to the ground and had gone on top of her. They gasped for air pulling slightly away. Sayuris lips looked slightly swollen from the intense kiss she they both just experienced.

Sasuke had went in for another kiss. Sayuri had locked lips with his, he slightly bit on his to just see his reaction. He groans. Sasuke had then slipped in his tongue after a few seconds he pulled away.

Sayuri stared at sayuri him still being on top of her. "I-I'm sorry I kissed you.." Sasuke shamefully admitted. "Did I just hear a sorry? From the all
Mighty sasuke?" They both giggled. "Should I relax or be ready to fight a monster sayuri?" He teases. "I really don't know you'll pick because you didn't just kiss me you did other things" she pointed to her thigh.

"Oh-uhh-umm." Sasuke just didn't know what to say. He was surprised with how he made out with people. He called it impressive. "Am I allowed to get up or stay on the ground with you on top of me?" He gasped he totally forgot that he was on top. He moved a side, "are you angry at me?" Sasuke said shyly Sayuri not really hearing it.

"Nope don't beat yourself over it. It is weird now but at least I know your feelings... I'm just stupid." She looked at the sky again biting her slightly swollen lip. "Do you have the same feelings?" Sasuke moves his body back.

"I don't really know... I never thought of you in that way. I never knew rivals/enemies could care for each other." She continues "but I would have to say I don't have the same feelings towards you even though we have kissed I just...
Don't know..." She stares at him.

I got rejected.. never thought that would happen

I just gotten way to use to my fan girls that I over looked if I would ever find someone... or if I would even get

Rejected

===============
^•^ I hoped you enjoyed, I wonder how the next chapter will turn out. Sasuke being rejected ha It's funny. Well I
Hope you Vote Comment and Love this story! ^•^