Chapter 35~ Time Skip

I really don't have a picture of how the storyline is going anymore... For some reason as I go through out writing my amazing books I also loose interest in them it's been a couple of months and this book is really doing well but I don't know if I can really reach the goal I've been wanting to finish this book. I want you readers to understand that if this book gets cut off the line randomly and I personally say so it's because I've totally lost interest or because I can't handle writing two different books at the same time. And yes I am writing a different book Oikawa X OC, it's taken a lot of effort to make a different storyline for that I couldn't wait for it to be out so it's very tricking for me to write this book. I really hope you understand so I'm just going to do cute moments of there relationship and do time skips throughout.

~Cute Moment~

It had been a month into there relationship and they havnt kissed or had a hot make out session in awhile. Sasuke starts to get anxious, they have been distancing for awhile and he has know idea why.

Little does he know, Sayuri had been planning a special day for the both of them where the blossom trees bloom. She had been waiting and she didn't notice that they had been slowly drifting apart.

They both somehow managed to walk to sayuris house quietly. All silence. How weird?

They both sat on the couch with the TV on, Sasuke had the urge to touch and feel her soft lips once more, it would be slightly awkward if he just made a move on her out of know where. He 'knows' it will freak her out.

The only problem about that is that Sayuri always loves surprises and waiting for Sasuke to make a move.

"I love you."

Sasuke says in a yelp voice. He kept tapping on the badge lamp. He immediately hid his face with his arm and avoided the stare from sayuris face. He couldn't simply watch her reaction.

"Wait what?!"

Sayuri was so surprised that's the only thing she could say. Her face was lightened up. She looked so happy she was more like astonished, Sasuke looked ashamed that he would even admit it. Sayuri leans over and kisses him on the cheek she was about to say something but then thought about the surprise.

Today would be a great day for it.

It seemed like her day was all dolled up, she seemed much more jolly already.

"Umm Sayuri aren't you going to say something else besides what...."

There was a silence for a moment.

"Yeah I just said something different from what. Like right now"

Sayuri had fun always teasing Sasuke no matter if he was he'd boyfriend, she thought what's the point if you can't have fun!

"Ohh come on!" Sasuke found a piece of paper and and wrote something on it. He then crumbled it up and proceeded to throw it at Sayuri. It wasn't soft nor was it hard.

"Ah!" She got hit and was really caught off guard. Sasuke smirked he got his revenge. "Thats what you get!" Sayuri opened up the paper and read the messy handwriting.

You have a big FOREHEAD!

That's exactly what the note said. It was pretty stupid so she crumbled up the paper in a blast and speed through it to Sasuke. Pinpointing at Sasukes forehead.

"Idiot!" Sayuri screamed handing the satisfaction of throwing something at him.

"Well your dating an idiot so who's the idiot now?"

Damm his stupid jokes!

"Well you are my idiot."

Sasuke as in shock how could Sayuri admit something like this so weirdly?

Sayuri ran upstairs and started crumbling paper. She ran downstairs and kept throwing them at him.

"Wait no! Sayuri we can talk about this!"

"No need we already did!"

They kept throwing paper until Sayuri slipped on one, she ended up falling on the couch with his shirt half up her stomach. Her hair was up and her shorts were up a little high.

Sasuke came over and went on top of her.

"I think I'm the winner now!"

"Ohh come on please! I obviously won!"

"Well if you one you wouldn't be on the couch dying would you!"

"Tsk"

Sasuke was right he had one this pretty fun and idiotic game.

Sasuke came closer and cupped sayuris face. They stared into each other and the haze was so strong you could see the brown hazel and the blue sky in both of there eyes. It was so memorizing it was impossible to look away.

Time looked like it had stopped and you could even hear there breathing. There cheeks were flush and red. There lips looked so lush and small, there hair looked so soft and fluffy.

Sasuke was just standing there, sayuri really thought he was going to kiss her but it didn't happen. So she of course took it in her own accord.

Sayuri pulled Sasuke down and there lush lips touched. It was passionate you can even taste the lust coming from the both of them. There tongues lounged together and danced with the momentum and aura.

-------
Cute little moment #1