Chapter 29~ The Request?

Chapter 29
==============

No Ones POV

Sasuke didn't know what do to....

She suddenly fell asleep. He carried her into her room tucked her in nicely. As he stared at her face, he felt comforted.

What am i going to do now?

He proceeded to keep staring at her cute but peaceful face. Her lips suddenly stared shining. No I can't, that's what had kept him from getting closer to her. Maybe just a peck?

He leaned in closer and felt her warmth radaring off of her. He got closer until there lips touched. Then ran out of the room. But right before he escaped sayuris hand clinged on to his arm. "Sttayyyyy hefe for the nit" (I spelled it wrong for a reason)

She was still drunk. He thought about the outcome that could happen if he stayed and if he didn't. He decided to stay and sleep in the guest bed.

She won't mind right?

Her hangover might be bad especially because she's doing underaged drinking.

    •••

Time passed. It's the morning.

He woke up and got ready. He started making breakfast then saw Sayuri up. She walked over and she looked terrible. She rubbed her head and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Hey sleepy head"

"Good morning you making pancakes?"

"Yup, I knew you liked them so I thought we could cure your ugly hangover" She snickered back and gently slapped the back of his neck.

She sat at the table with a cup of orange juice beside her. She got irrated from just waiting for the food to be ready so she tapped her foot repeatedly.

The pancakes were ready and they started eating. Sayuri stopped eating at one point. She opened her sly lips. "Sasuke what happened last night I don't remember anything? And I'm guessing you just carried me to bed?" Sasuke froze shit I kissed her.

"N-nothing happened.." he moved to the side and started eating again. Once they finished Sasuke still stayed. "H-hey Sayuri I wanted to ask you something again."

She looks back at sasuke's eyes, they weren't lifeless like they were laSt night. "Sure" she sat on the couch with him and put her full attention him.

"Do you wanna take a break from missions and take a vacation? I planned it with everyone I rented the beach house we're going to"

He had been planning a vacation for a month now. She put her fingers under her chin thinking. "Why not? I love the beach!" Her eyes glistened in the light.

WAIT. I wonder what's she's going to wear? Okay stop Sasuke stop having Pervy thoughts your not naruto.

He kept prep taking himself.

============
Sorry this chapter was really, really, short but I'm sorta running out of ideas but please still vote comment and love this story!