Chapter 28~ The BBQ dinner

Chapter 28
==============

No Ones POV

It has been a week since Sasuke had finally confessed to sayuri. Sayuri needed to think about everything that was going on, she practically hasn't gotten any sleep. She had noticed how dense she was. She stayed home the whole week just thinking about how much has happened between the both of them.

She hadn't even gone outside and felt the cool breeze. Sasuke on the other hand thought she had completely hated him because of what had happened.

Sayuri decided to finally go outside and breath the fresh air. She felt refreshed she felt excited about life again. She went into the bathroom to freshen up, she splashed some cold water on her face. When she wiped the water off and opened her eyes, suddenly everything had become clear to her as if she knew what was going on. She felt as if she understood everything for the first time.

She noticed the dark circles under her eyes from lack the of sleep she was getting. She also noticed how skinny she was, she knew she was slim but she looked even bonier. Have I been eating right this week? That raced through her mind a million times thinking back trying to remember.

The whole week she had never felt very hungry. Neither did she know the lack of sleep she was getting. I really do suck at taking care of myself....

'I have to go out and see what is happening in the world especially sasuke' Sayuri thought. She was concerned.

The raven headed boy was always in her mind and she hadn't known why. She has so many questions that just can't be answered. She got ready and headed to the market to buy some more food.

-

Sayuri probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore? Right? That bounced around sasukes mind. Sasukes mind was slowly aching. He was already outside sitting on top of one of the hokgays (get the joke?) head. He stared up at the sky.

Nowadays things were boring without them hanging out together. "Ohh shit I forgot I was invited to the barbecue place.." he headed there immediately after.

Tons of his fan girls had seen him so they chased them around town. He didn't want them following him so he was having the time of his life just running around the village like a monkey.

But then he spotted SAYURIIIII.

She was was at one of the local food markets, it looked like she was happy. He kept following around for some reason then she stopped. She looked behind herself to see if anyone was following her. She had felt the presence.

Close fucking call Sasuke Giving himself a pep talk

Was I just hearing something? Nope I'm sure it was someone, I'll just let them follow me just wait... Sayuri had a creepy smirk on her face.

Suddenly someone with brown hair in two buns had walked up to. "Sayuri I have been worried!!!" Tenten had held both of her hands, damm she really was concerned about me. "Long time no see I guess?" She laughed nervously. "Well everyone's having a a BBQ party to celebrate you getting out of the hospital, but nobody has actually gotten in contact with you" Sayuri nodded "I see, I guess I'll come no harm done am I right" they both chuckled and Tenten had walked away to go talk to neji.