Chapter 19~ Seeing With Sasuke's Eyes

Chapter 19
=============

((This chapter will be a little different this chapter will be Sasuke's POV this whole chapter on the things that have been happening through the different chapters))

Sasuke's POV

((Setting: Fight))

Sayuri is a power house. She has defiantly changed in her combat skills. If I don't do something vital then I'll loose this match. I CANT LOOSE. I have made up my mind I have to break or sprain her arm

She's still fighting when I had sprained her arm? Damm she has determination on her side.

((Right after the fight))

Sayuri slowly slips away from the training room. Her injuries must be bad, what kind of pain is she facing? I decided I'm going to carry he to the room. I have to do something nice for her. At least for this time

When I carried her she felt tiny in my arms. Even though she's only about 1inch shorter than me. It's defiantly a change with my feelings. She has some features about her that are different? Wait. Sayuri looks taller and if she's taller than she's taller than me! Wait but when we were walking i still had to look down.... Ok I'm pretty sure we both grew. She also has a bigger chest... Not only that but her hair is longer than before.

((Setting: when Sayuri was about to fall to the ground trying to get some water))

I opened the door, and saw Sayuri almost about to fall to the ground. I carefully put the food I bought on to the ground softly so when Sayuri gets her food she doesn't lecture me about it. I catch her, she feels cold. She's usually warm? Why is she so cold? What did I miss when I was gone buying food?

((Time skip to where Sayuri already said she needed Sasuke's help))

Damm I didn't know she was found to actually admit it! I feel great!

((Present day: When Sasuke and Sayuri were talking about what she should wear to impress a man))

"I-I think red, blue, or purple would suit you" I say she stares at me coldly. She really does hate dresses, but she looks really good in them.

"Nahhh. I don't think I look good with purple. Hinata and Ino look good with purple." She looks at me but shrugs and face palms

"What about red?" I say. I really wonder

"Nah that's for people who want to stand out. Not only that but Tenten and Sakura look good with red or pink" she face palms again.

"What about blue?" She sits on the bed with her arms spread out

"Blue is perfect for me. It's also my favorite color and so is yours right?"

I'm pretty sure everyone should know that? A lot of the clothes I wear are blue ;-;

"Yeah. So what kind of blue dress are you wearing?"

"Maybe if could be long or short. Or should I wear the dress that I wore on festival night?"

"You choose I'm not the fashion person" she giggles

"Well I'm nod one either" she sighs

"I still think u look good with red in this situation. Remember hiding your real identity"

"I guess... I have an idea it's a comono"

Ohh she's actually going to wear one I bet she'll look super cute.

I see her getting up from laying in bed.
She starts to stretch and gets closer to me. Now we are side by side what's she planning. She starts to look down at the floor.