Chapter 6~ Festival Night

Chapter 6
===========

Hokage's POV

"Should we have a festival tonight?"

"Yeah sure why not?" Tsuande's assistant spoke with cheer.

"Great have everyone plan, a lot of of our missions have been completed this past week so everyone should have a nice day to relax"

"I agree Hokage"

Everyone was filled with happiness in the office.

-

"Also could you place these fliers out?"

"Yeah"

Once everything is in check, everyone should be excited for today

Sayuri's POV

I get ready like the usually and get outside to train and get into shape. I jog to where my usual training post is but I see a flier saying that there will be a festival today around evening time. Why would they plan a festival out of know where? Should I attend or keep training today who knows anymore. At least let me train for a couple of hours of training, then i'll worry about getting ready.  Just maybe.

-Hours Later-

Man I'm so out of breath, I'm sure if I keep working on this i'll be more stronger than before.

"SAYURI DID YOU HEAR THERE'S A FESTIVAL?" Tenten waves while walking over to me and patting my head.

"Yes I heard but why and the world are you patting my head?! You know how irritated when I get when people do that to me?!" I say angrly. Man I honestly hate when people do that, just because i'm short doesn't mean I get to have pats on my head to show the height difference.

"Yeah I know you hate it, that's exactly why i'm doing it" She smiles with comfortably. She's so evil maybe more evil than emo face.

"Ohh hey Tenten and Sayuri! We both have been looking for you guys!" Ino says while Sakura's behind her

"Ohh really? What's the talk?" I question looking at Ino and Sakura weirdly

"Well i'm pretty sure you guys have been informed about the festival today right?" Ino says with one eye brow up

"Yeah wouldn't we?" Me and Tenten say at the same time

"Ok well who's going raise of hands"

Everyone raises there hands except for me. Why would I even bother to go? It's a waste of time getting ready rather than to train myself so I can become stronger. I need to make up since the hospital breakdown.

"Why aren't you going sayuri?" Everyone asks, while invading my personal space

"Well I have a lot of training going on and I don't know if a festival will help me feel happier" I look away trying to catch anyone's attention.

"Training? Why aren't you feeling happy lately?" Ino Asks with concern written all over her face.

"Something happened on my last mission and I don't really want to talk about it, it really made myself to ask a bunch of questions I don't really know. I-I just have to find out myself" I look to the ground.

"Ohh Sayuri I know you need some space but you have friends.. and You'll have fun with the festival it will keep your mind off of things and when you go home just think about it" Tenten says. Man she makes everything better, at least now I at least have something to look forward to, fuxking Tenten.