Chapter 8~ Weird New Mission

Chapter 8
=============

Sayuri's POV

I wake up and the I see that i was sleeping next to emo face! I saw that he looked really cute when he sleeps. I also notice that he's shirt-less, his Abe's look pretty sculptured.

WAIT. Emo face and I slept over and we were right next to each other! But I have to say he was a pretty damn good pillow to lay on. 

I try to get up from the couch but emo faces arms are still wrapped around me. I turn towards his face and see he woke up and looked at me. Our eyes meet, and we both a blush on our faces.

"UHHHH emo face would you mind taking ur arms off of my waist?" I said awkwardly.

He suddenly tightens his grip. What the hell is emo face thinking? I can never read him, he always confuses me. One moment he's all flirty and amazingly hot and the next I just want to punch him.

"HEY!" I shout. His arms look skinny and scrawny but he's actually pretty strong.

"So do you like what you see?" I give him a confused looked, he then looks confused as well. I don't even know what's going on in my own house anymore.

"What are you talking about?" I question him honestly.

He looks quite sad and angry at the same time. What's he up to? "Whatever." Did I do something wrong? I mean he could of explained what he meant, or am I just to naive?

He's trying to flirt with me isn't he? "Why are you flirting with me?" Oh shit, I bite on my bottom lip nervously. What is he going to say?

"Well you were the one that put your head and arms around me." Wait... What?? What did we even do last night besides watching movies and sleeping on the couch? Don't tell we kissed or some shit like that??

If only I could wipe that smirk off of his face. "Well get off, Tenten and I were planning to hangout so I gotta get dressed."

He loosens and I get off the couch and stand up. "Well I'm just going to hangout with you guys, you going to have to endure me." He smirks devilishly. That smirk always gets to me, the way his lips move and everything.

I zone out for a bit since I was checking him out and then I understand the words he just said,"What?!"

"You heard me" he smirks again, why is this damn emo boy trying to get under my skin? I'm trying to cool my temper but I think I'll just stick to being myself.

"F-fine, don't get any ideas. But I'm probably going to exclude you from our conversations for most of the time heh heh heh." I try to turn his plans into failure. I smile brightly knowing that he hasn't said anything which means I won today!

I go back upstairs to get changed and do my normal routine like a normal person. "Emo face I have a guest bedroom near the living room, you can go there to get changed." I point to where the guest bedroom is and emo face heads towards the room.

I hate guys so why did I even let one sleep right next to me? Well not all guys... I'm a liar I love guys. Honestly I fangirl in the inside but nobody knows that side of me. I like to talk to guys believe it or not, I just love the fact that every other girl is jealous because they know how close I am to guys. Sometimes I just don't understand how girls can't talk to guys, like it's really easy for me at least.

I'm done changing and head downstairs and knock on the guest bedrooms door," Hey emo face? Tenten's coming any minute so I'm just warning you some crazy things are going to happen." I warn him while staring at him wondering what his response would be.