Chapter 7

I could feel my hand burn, like sparks running through my body. I couldn't believe what i just did. I finally pulled myself together to do it. I look down to see her hand braided into mine. I look at her, and she smiles. "We have to pack our things, when we come back at the hotel, Bart told me that we are leaving in 2 Hours" I say, and her eyes go wild. "2 hours?!" She scream and look stressed. I laugh at her, and squeeze her hand. 

"Don't worry, i already packed my stuff, i can help packing yours" I laugh. "Really" She asks me, and lift her eyebrow. "Yeah, of course" i smile, and she stop walking, and gives me a warm hug. "Thank you Aaron" She whisper, and pulls away from the hug. "You're welcome" I smile, as we continue to walk.

~

We finally reach the hotel, and Simone is  tired. "Can i have a piggy back ride, up to my room?" She asks, knowing i cant say no to her. "Yeah get up" I say, and go down in my knees, so she can get up. "I'm up" She says, and lay her head on my shoulder. We go into the elevator, and she push the bottom '4' 

"I like you" She whisper out of nowhere. I can feel my cheeks get red. We go in silence to her and Lara's room. "Aren't you gonna say, that you like me too?" She breaks the silence, and make me blush more. "You already know i do" I whisper, and bite my lip. "But i would like to hear you say it one more time." She whisper in my ear, and give me the key to the room. I unlock the door, and walk inside, and lay her on the bed, that is standing in the middle of the room. "I like you" I say, and she smile big. I sit down on the bed, and look at her. She crawl over to me, and lay her head on my lap.

She close her eyes and smile. I run my fingers through her hair, and starts to play with it. It seems to calm her down, because after 20 minutes she is sleeping. I kiss her in the forehead and get up from the bed, i look around in her and Lara's messy room.  I start to pack her things.. I pick up a tank top, and a pink bra with black stripes falls out.. Awkward..

I pick it up, and lay it down in her suitcase, and the tank top too. I pick up other clothes and shoes, and lay it in her suitcase. It seems like Lara already packed, because her suitcase is standing up beside the door. I walk to the bathroom to see if Simone have any stuff there. A lot of girly things fills the hole table around the washbasin. I put all her makeup in her purse, and lay her hair straightener in her suitcase, with all her hair products.

When I'm finally done i lay down in the bed with her, just looking at her, acting like a creep. She is really beautiful.. I lay my arm around her, and pull her closer to me. My eyelids start to get heavy, and i can feel the tiredness win..

~

"Aaron, wake up" I can hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes, and see Simone sitting on my stomach. She smile, and gets up. "We have to drive to the airport, the airplane is flying in less than 30 minutes. I get up quickly, and take my red vans on. "Come" I say, and take her suitcase in my left hand, and her hand in my right. I immediately fell the sparks run through my body again. We go down in the lobby, and everyone is waiting for us. Nash and Lara is standing together, and Nash has his hand on her waist. Nash smirk at me, when he see i'm holding Simone's hand. I smile, and look down.  

"Is everyone ready?" Bart asks, and look around at us. Everyone nods, and we walks out of the hotel. We get in 4 different taxi's that drive us to the airport.

Me, Nash, Lara and Simone in one.

Shawn, Matt, Cam and Carter  in one.

Mahogany, Brent, Jack J, and Jack G In one.

Hayes, Jacob, Taylor and Bart in one.

I let Simone come in the Taxi first, and then i sit down beside her. She smile to me, and lay her head on my shoulder. Lara take the backseat beside me, and Nash take the front seat. 

~

We are finally in New Jersey, and checked in at the hotel.

Simone got a room for her self, and Lara was sharing a room with Brent and Hayes. 

I had a room with Taylor, Carter, Matthew and Nash.

And Mahogany shared a room with Jacob. 

And Cameron, Shawn, Jack G and Jack J shared one. 

This was going to be a good week, i could be alone with Simone in her room, without anyone walking in. I walked into our room, and laid down on one of the beds. "Fuuuuuck" Nash scream out loud.. "What?" I ask and look at him, he rip all his stuff out of the suitcase, and look upset. 

"Where is it?!" He scream. I walk over to him. "What are you missing?" I ask him again. "The necklace i bought for Lara" He say, and looks sad. "You bought a necklace for her?" I ask smirking, teasing him as he do with me and Simone.. "Yeah i did, but i forgot it at the other hotel.." He say, and looks like a depressed sloth. "Sit down, i will find it" I say and start to look through his stuff. 

"It's right here Nash" I say and hold a necklace out with a gold heart on it. His eyes glow like stars. "OMG thank you Aaron" He say and bro hugs me. "No problem" I smile, and look at my phone, to see i have a unread text message from Simone.

From Simone

*I need to talk to you, come to my room when you see this*

I lock my phone, and walk towards her room.. I look at the door, before i pull myself together to knock. "Come in" She yell, and i go in. "You wanted to talk" I say nervous, and look around. "Yeah sit down" She say and is pointing on her bed. I walk over to the bed, and sit down next to her.

"Yesterday on the beach, you acted weird.. Why?" She ask.. Of course she noticed me being jealous. "I didn't" I try to lie. "Really?" She say and lift a eyebrow. "Yes" I lie again, and look away. She let a sigh out. "Don't lie to me Aaron" She say. "I was jealous, okay?!" I say, and let a heavy sigh out.

"Of what?" She ask, and look curios. "Really? Are you really gonna pretend you don't know?" I say. "I'm not pretending anything, i don't know!" She say, and look confused. She is a good actor.. "You know exactly what I'm jealous of." I raise my voice. She is acting so stupid..

"NO I don't Aaron!" She raise her voice too. "It's Cameron, the way you was flirting with him, the way you laughed around him, the way you looked at him!" I shout, and can fell a tear running down my cheek.

"I wasn't flirting with him!" She yell..

"You did. You flirted more with him in 1 hour than you did with me for 2 weeks." I say, and get up from the bed. "No i wasn't Aaron.."

 "You know what? Flirt with him as much as you want" I yell, and storm out of the door.

I run to my room, leaving Simone confused in her room. I know i overreacted.. And i already regret it.. But she was acting so stupid, like she didn't knew what i was talking about. The last thing i said to her, fuck i regret it..

 When i walked into my hotel room, it was empty.. Lucky me. I laid down in my bed, and felt asleep with her in my head.

Sorry that i haven't updated in a long time... i will update tomorrow or on monday again!