Chapter 25

*2 weeks later*

Dani's pov

We were a few days away from the wedding I was so excited to get to marry Santana again this time we were going to do it right and not let anything get in the way. "Santana shall we go out for lunch just the two of us to celebrate?" I asked "yes I would love to!" "Great can't wait, hey mom can you look after Nick and Rosie whilst we go out?" "Yeah ofcourse" after my mom answered I ran back to my room and set out everything I was going to wear it was like I was going on a very first date with Santana. A few hours passed I was in the bathroom finishing my make up and I heard a knock at the door "Santana get the door, Santana!" I walked out but Santana wasn't in the room, I walked over and opened the door it was Santana with flowers "what are you doing?" I said whilst giggling "well this is a date and a celebration so I thought why not do it right, these are for you my gorgeous wife" she gave me the flowers and kissed me. "Are you ready to go?" I asked in my sweet voice "ofcourse lets go and by the way I'm driving" I looked at her with a sad face "nope those eyes won't work this time" we left the room and made our way to the restaurant, we were in the car I couldn't stop staring at her I knew that nothing could ruin our moments or our life together not anymore. We arrived at the restaurant as we walked in I bumped into a man I turned and said "I am so sorry wait Nate oh my god" Santana looked at me weird as I hugged him.

"Dani wow you lool amazing you look the exact same its been what 7 years since I last saw you" he said "yeah 7 years wow that's a long time, Santana this is Nate he's my eh ex boyfriend Nate this is my wife Santana" "wife really I thought you and joe were?" He said he was so confused " no me and joe broke up a long time ago i thought he would of told you, we broke up when I met Santana" I say whilst smiling at Santana. The waiter comes over and tells us our table is ready "it was nice meeting you Nate" Santana said walking off "I'll see you around Nate" I gave him one last hug and walked to the table, "so your ex huh, how come you never told me about him?" "I didn't really think to is there a problem?" "No no problem".

Santana's pov

We went to the restaurant and Dani ran into her ex boyfriend which was kind of awkward, he never knew she was bi well she didn't know until she met me she looked so happy to see him again does she still think of him. The waiter came and told us the table was ready I looked at Nate and said "it was nice meeting you Nate" I walked off I sat down and looked over to them both I saw them hugging I got jealous I suppose Dani sat down and I said "so your ex huh, how come you never told me about him?" "I didn't really think to is there a problem?" "No no problem". I didn't want her to know I was jealous she kept looking over he shoulder to him smiling "am I boring you or do you want to join him?" "What are you talking about?" She turned back looking mad "you keep looking at him whilst we're on a date!!" I say in an angry low tone "oh don't be stupid Santana!" "I'm not being stupid either you pay attention to your wife or go and join him!!" She didn't reply so I got up and walked out the restaurant.

Dani's pov

Santana has just made a scene in the restaurant because I had saw Nate I think she was kind of jealous I followed her out the restaurant she was waiting in the car for me. I got in the car and looked at her and said "do you honestly think I'd prefer to be on a date wih him than with you?" She didn't reply to me she started the car and drove back to the hotel, as we arrived she turned the engine off she tried getting out but I grabbed her arm "Santana wait!" "What! What do you want me to say" "I want you to tell me what's wrong and why are you mad at me" she looked at me then looked away. When I wasn't looking at her she got out the car and ran inside I took my heels off and followed her when I ran inside Nate was there once again "Dani hey is everything okay with Santana?" "Yeah everything's okay, excuse me" I walked past him but he grabbed me again "Dani maybe you and I could grab a drink and maybe catch up?" "Nate for one I don't drink and number two excuse me I need to see my wife" he let me go and I ran to the elevator and went up to my floor, I ran to the room and I found her in the bathroom she was just about to cut but I stopped her "SANTANA NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I slapped the blade out of her hand I grabbed her and threw her on the bed . She started crying "Dani I am so sorry I didn't want to do it and I didn't!!" "You didn't because I fucking stopped you why would you do it your fresh out of treatment and you told me your strong now!!".

Santana's pov

Dani caught me when I was holding the blad I wasn't going to do it but something inside me was telling me to I was happy she stopped me because I wouldn't want to go back to treatment. "Dani I am so sorry I didn't want to do it and I didn't!!" "You didn't because I fucking stopped you why would you do it your fresh out of treatment and you told me your strong now!!" She started yelling at me there was a knock on the door she opened it whikst she was crying "is everything okay in here? Dani why are you crying?!" It was Maddie "Maddie not now okay" she tried shutting the door but Dianna opened it "Maddie go back in the room sweetie I've got it from here" Maddie walked back into the room and Dianna came in. "Right I have no idea what is going on so tell me" she walked to the bed and sat next to me she grabbed my hand and wiped the tears from my face "we had an argument back at the restaurant because I was jealous of Dani running into her ex boyfriend" Dianna looked at Dani "nothing happened with us!! Tell her the rest Santana go on!" "Dani calm down okay, Santana continue" Dianna said holding my hand tighter "then we came back here and I almost cut but I didn't! Please don't make me go back please!!" "Hey hey shhh we won't make you go back because you didn't actually do it, Dani can I talk for a moment in the batroom please" they both went in the bathroom I got changed into my pyjamas.

After 10 minutes they both came out Dianna kissrd me and left I got under the duvet Dani walked over and sat on top of me "baby I'm sorry I love you" I peeked over the duvet and looked at her she was so sad "I'm the one who is sorry I never meant to hurt you I always do and I hate myself for that, I love you so much and I want to marry you tomorrow on the beach at sunset because remember that was always our dream wedding but if you don't want to marry me I understand" I placed the duet back over my head. Dani lifted it off me and said "there is nothing in this world which can stop me from marrying you tomorrow not now not ever" she kissed me wih tears rolling down her face she lay next to me holdig me tight I was so inlove with her and I couldn't wait to marry her again.