Chapter 6

Dani's pov

Its been 2 weeks since Santana and I broke up I've been really sown and it has been so awkward at work I hate it I miss her like crazy. I go to work as I walk in Santana sees me and gives me a little smile I could tell she still hates me I walk over to Rachel and say 'hey Rach can I ask you something?' 'Yes of course' 'has Santana said anything to you about me?' 'Well she hasn't really spoke to me or kurt for the past 2 weeks don't tell her I said this but she sleeps in your old shirt I know she misses you and I think you should go and talk to her' 'okay thank you for telling me'. I see her go in the bathroom I put everyhing down and go after her as I walk in I hear her crying 'Santana are you okay? Its me Dani' 'im fi-fine leave me alone please' I can hear it in her voice she is heart broken 'no I'm not leaving until you come out and talk to me' she unlocks the cubicle door and walk out. 'What do you want?' 'I wanted to speak to you about us and about our break up' I grabbed her some toilet paper and gave it her 'what about it?' 'Was it the right thing to do us breaking up?' 'I don't know' 'is that the only answer? Okay I'll see you out there' I put my head down and turn to walk out 'wait Dani do you trust me or not?' She grabs me and pulls me back. 'Of course I do I have always trusted you' 'then why didnt you say that before we broke up?' 'Because I was mad at you! But now I'm mad at myself because I let you go'.

Santana's pov

When Dani came in the toilets we started talking about our break up 'you dont have to be mad at yourself I was my fault I made all this situation!' 'Santana I miss you so much I've been so  down since that day I told Joe we broke up he moved out because he knew I told you about what we did he blamed himself so he moved in with his brother Nick its only a few blocks away so we can still talk and see each other' 'I miss you too Dani but I dont know what to do I still love you but we can't get back together not yet its too soon I think we should be friends again for the time being' I held her hand as she said it but there was way too much electricity in that one touch I couldn't help it I pulled her close and we started making out she slammed me against the door and started to finger fuck me. After we had that little session in the bathroom we walked out smiling at each other I stopped her and said 'just friends?' 'Yeah just friends who have sex' she winks at me and walks away and starts working again. 'Hey Dani come over tonight and we will watch movies or something?' 'Yeah sure I would love that' she shouted across the diner everyone 'wooed' I staryed laughing. 'So are you guys bsck together or?' Kurt said 'no we're just friends' 'so your friends who have hot lesbian sex on the bathroom?' 'Wait how do you-' 'oh please I can just tell there is floss in your hair' Kurt pulls it out we all start laughing.

Dani's pov

I finished work early for once I finished way before Santana so I went home but before I went to my apartment I decided to buy Santana a gift it was very very special to me I hope she would like it. I got home it was so quiet without Joe here but it was nice I finally had the apartment to myself for a change it took me hours to find something nice to wear even though it was at her place I still wanted to look nice. I was going to do whatever it take to get her back and when I do I will never let her go again and I hope this gift helps her make her mind up about us. 'Hey what time would you like me to come round baby? D xoxo' I hope she doesn't say anything about me calling her baby I'm actually scared for her reply. 'Hey babe er come round at 6 xoxo' thank god she didn't go mad at me calling her baby I was happy she called me babe 'I cant wait xoxo' I have 2 more hours to get ready as I get ready my I get a text message 'hey Dani its joe I need to talk to you about something can I come over?xx' 'er yeah come over but I'm goinnout so you have to be quick x' I wonder what he has to talk to me about. 10 minutes later he turns up he still has a key so he let himself in 'Dani are you here?' 'Yeah im in the bedroom' he walks in the bedroom. 'Dani I need to ask you somehing' 'go ahead' 'are you and Santana back together or getting back together?' 'We're seeing where it goes why?' I turn around 'I was thinking of asking you if we could start again?'. 'Joe its not going to happen I do love you but not in that way anymore I'm sorry I love Santana now and I'm getting her back' 'but why her over me?' 'Joe I can't do this you don't choose who you fall for its just how life is' he gets up and says 'fine but I love you always will and I will be waiting for you so call me whenever I will alway  e yours' he walks out the door and I start crying I can't believe I've hurt Joe he was the one guy I really loved and I still do I dont know who to choose maybe tonight will help me my love can go each way but I have no idea which way i will go.

Santana's pov

On my way home I picked up Dani's favourite flowers and favourite movie and got some ingredients to make a meal for us both I really wanted to start again with her I was so inlove with her I got a text as I got home I read it 'heu Santana its Brittany I'm sorry for everything I did that night I was in the wrong but I love you and I want us to start again i hope you think about it' it was Brittany omg what do I do 'britt me and you will probabky never be again I love you but I also love Dani and I'm making it happen with Dani because I love her more I'm sorry' I was so confused right now I just needed to talk to Dani and tell her about these messages. 'Hey babe I'm on my way cant wait to see you' finally she was coming I can talk to her about it face to face before anyone else does. Dani shows up 'Dani I have to tell you something' 'yeah so do I' we walk over to the sofa. 'You go first Dani' 'well joe came round before and he started telling me all these things that he wants me to call him and that he loves me I dont know what to do because I love you and him my love can go any way but I want to choose the right way'. 'That's exactly what I was going to say Brittany text me saying she was sorry and she loves me but tbh I dont love her like that I love you and I want to be with you, who are you going to choose because I just chose now its your turn'.

Dani's pov

There was a few minutes of slilence when I finally got the courage to give her the gift she opened it her face was priceless she got oicked up the ring as I said 'I choose you, dont worry its not an engagement ring its a promise ring because I promise to love you every moment forever because one day this wouldn't only be a promise ring it will be the ring I love you' I placed it on her hand she loved it she kissed me and went and got something from her bedroom she came back with a letter flowers and chocolates 'you read this whilst I make dinner',I opened the letter

Dear Dani, you actually have no idea how much I love you so I think this letter will tell you. For awhile I never thought I would ever find a girl like you but then there you were walking straight into my life beig yourself you are beautiful wonderful just amazing and I want to ask you as question will you move in with me I know I live with kurt and Rachel but I really want to live with you so please say yes iloveyou.

I dropped the letter and walked to the kitchen 'Santana its a yes I will move in! So I guess this means we're back together?!' 'Indeed it does roomie' we start making out I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom I throw her on the bed and strip so fast she didn't know what was going on we started having sex it was the best sex we have ever had. It was official we were back together and living together I couldn't be any happier.