Chapter 14

Santana's pov

I decided to call Dani again cause her mom told me to call back later so I picked up the phone and called the house phone "hello" "hey Dianna is Dani there?" "Yeah one second" I heard her shout Dani I was so nervous to talk to her. "Hello?" "Hey Dani its Santana please don't hang up on me" she went quiet and I heard a little giggle "what do you want?" "We need to talk are we over?" "I don't know yet I need to get my head around the fact my wife had cheated on me when she was pissed with her ex skank of a girlfriend" I went quiet for a few seconds and said "please come home I beg you! Either you come home or I come to your parents house its up to you" I asked "come here because I can't stand the fact you fucked her in our apartment!" I didn't reply I just cried and I heard her say "I gotta go" and she hung up on me. I ran around the apartment getting all my stuff packed in my suitcases and I heard the door knock I ran over and opened it and it was Brittany, "what the fuck are you doing here go away!" "Oh why so mad Santana?" She walked past me and turned around "get out" I said with my calm voice "come on i brought this I thought we could have a little drink" she said walking towards me she grabbed me and kissed me, for a second I kissed her back "no stop fuck!! Dont touch me get the fuck out now!!" I said whilst pushing her away "Santana some day you will come running back to me". I slapped her across the face and grabbed her hair and said "don't ever think you can come into my apartment and try and fuck me and Dani up all the time because it won't work now fuck off and leave me alone!!" "Try and fuck you guys up? Really where is Dani now huh? Looks like you've fucked it up for yourself baby" I let go of her hair and pushed her out the door I shut it and slid down it crying my eyes out. After I cried every tear out I got up and finished packing my things and made my way to the airport. As I got on the plane I put my head phones in and listened to the songs Dani and I had recorded with each other and I fell asleep. I had Dani's favourite sweatshirt on which she left behind it smelt of her which was amazing, after a few hours we had landed I had jetlag even though it wasn't that long of a flight but crying made it worse I got a cab and took it to her parents house I got out and knocked on the door Dianna answered it and she gave me a hug "here let me take these" she said taking my bags "Where's Dani?" "She's upstairs your free to go up" "thank you Dianna" "Santana I know you hurt my daughter but your my daughter too its mom now okay" I laughed and hugged her. I sneaked upstairs and heard Dani singing Rosie to sleep I stood at the door and listened she stopped and turned a round she gave a weird look, she walked out shut the door as if she didn't know I was stood there she walked past me and went into her room.

Dani's pov

Santana was stood at the door listening to me sing to Rosie I got up walked out and shut the door I brushed past her and walked into my room she shouted "Dani? Danielle don't ignore me!" "Oh I'm not ignoring you" "then why did you just not take any notice atall?" "Cause I didn't want to" I said to her she shut the door and walked over to me. "Dani please im sorry" she touched my arm I missed her touch so much but i didn't want her to touch me after I knew about her and skank Brittany "don't touch me" "what why?" "Cause I can't get the picture of you and her together that's why" "Dani I need to tell you something" "go on?" She sat on the bed and pulled me down with her she tried sitting on my lap I tried not to let her but I loved her too much. "When I was packing my ass off to come here Brittany showed up but I had no intentions of her being there okay and she kissed me but I slapped her and threw her out I promise you!" My eyes began to fill up I threw her off me and walked out and slammed the door.

Santana's pov

I had to tell her what happened because if I didn't and she found out by someone else it would break her more she walked out and slammed the door I lay on her bed and found the picture of our weddding day under her pillow it was wet so obviously she had been holding it whilst crying after 5 minutes I went downstairs and saw her hugging her mom "Dani?" "No stop" "stop what?" I was confused "stop following me and saying my name like that you have broke me Santana like so much I can't handle it!" Dianna told me to come and hold her I walked over and grabbed her I sat dowm and she lay between my legs crying so much. "I am so-sorry Dani I love you no one else I promise, I have a way to stop her from coming near us if there is even an us left" I say stroking her hair "Santana there will still be an us but I need to get my head round everything first" "yeah I understand beautiful" I kissed her forehead and Dianna came in and said "would you like some tea?" "Can I have a coffee please mom" Dani smiled at the fact I called her mom "Danielle would you like some?" "Yes please mom" when she went and made us our drinks Dani looked up and me and said "I love you and nothing will change that but we gotta be separate for a while". Before I could answer Nick ran in and jumped on both of us "mommys I love you both so much never be away from each other again!" He hugged us tight and didnt let us go he fell asleep on top of us Dianna came in with our coffee's she picked Nick up I stood and carried him upstairs to bed so he could have a good nights sleep I kissed him and watched him sleep. Dani came up and hugged me from behind "hey can we talk" "sure" I shut the door and followed her to the bedroom I shut the door gently "hey what's up?" "Oh nothings up" Dani said and she started removing her clothes "Dani what are you doing you just said that-" "I know what I said but it doesn't mean we can't not have sex" Dani walks over to me spins me and pushes me onto the bed. She climbs ontop she starts grinding on me she gets me so turned on I flip her over so I'm on top "you are so beautiful" I kissed her rough and hard and started to grind my pussy against hers she was moaning she starts taking my clothes off and kissing my chest she makes her way down to my stomach she throws my top on the floor but she stops she looks up at me with tears in her eyes "Santana what are these?!" She had found where I had cut.