Chapter 11

Santana's pov

'Brittany what the fuck are you doing here and you joe what the hell!!' Dani and I take them out the room away from everyone 'hey don't wory we aren't here to ruin the wedding we came to celebrate with you guys' joe said wholst hugging us 'wait are you two dating?' 'NO dont be stupid I'm datimg sam and I dont know about him' 'no I eh I'm not dating anyone' he looked down at the floor 'hey guys come in then you can sit up on the table with us but Joe can I talk to you for a sec please?' Dani said 'sure' 'S I'll be in in a minute'. Me and Brittany walked bsck in the room she came and say on the table with us 'so how long have you and sam been dating?' 'Just for a few weeks he's so amazing he loves Mr tubington and he bought him a friend' 'that's cool I just didn't think you ever liked sam' 'I didnt at first but we have so much in common' Dani storms in with Joe behind her. Dani excused herself from the table I looked at Joe and he looked down I followed her to the bathroom.

Dani's pov

Joe and Brittany showed up at the wedding after they told us they weren't here to ruin the wedding I wanted to ralk to Joe in private so Santana and Brittany left us. 'Joe what's the real reason your here?' 'I missed you and I wanted to see if you are actually happy with her' 'if I wasn't happpy with her I wouldn't of married her, Joe I love you but I'm inlove with her I'm sorry' I turn to walk back in the room and he grabbed me and kissed me 'Tell me you didn't feel something' I couldnt reply I was too shocked he kissed me I stormed back in the room but as everyone looked at me I said 'sorry the door eh stuck carry on' I walked to my table and sat down 'D are you okay? What did joe say?' She held my hand so I said 'oh eh he eh said' I looked at joe and he shook his head 'he said congratulations' I didn't want to hurt her so I lied I knew it was wrong but I didn't want to hurt her again it was with the same person as last time. 'Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom' I left the table as igot to the bathrooom I started crying I hated the fact Joe kissed me and I can't lie to myself I still felt something between us but I love Santana, she walked in the bathroom and said 'he kissed you didn't he' 'what do you mean?' 'You know what I mean' 'I eh yes he did but trust me this time I stopped him!!' 'I CAN KILL HIM I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO RUIN THIS!!' she got so angry I tried to calm her down but she slapped me. 'Oh my god Dani I am so sorry I didn't mean to!' 'Its fine I deserved it after the way I treat you' 'you don't deserve anything like that he does but lets go out there and show everyone how much we love each other!'. We walked out and walked straight into the middle of the dance floor they out our song on which was a song I wrote called 'two worlds collide' i held her close and looked deep into her eyes and said 'I love you so much and every day I will protect and show you how much I love you one day we will have children and be a real family' I kissed her so passionately so when we are old she will always remember our first kiss as a married couple I couldn't be any happier.