Chapter 15

Dani's pov

Santana and I were about to have sex but when I took her shirt off I saw cuts on her I stopped and looked up at her and said "Santana what are these?!" "Oh there nothing!" She says standing up "those are nothing!! I thought you had saw what I went through and you go and do this what the fuck is wrong with you why?!!" "Because I thought I was going to loose you that's why!!" "You did it over me what the fuck!!" By now we were screaming at each other my mom comes running up "girls what are you doing?! The children are sleeping calm down!" "No I wont calm down she's cutting mom and she cut over me do you know how this makes me feel!!" "I'm sorry Dani please!" I grab my robe and walk downstairs. I hear my mom calling me whilst I walk away I didn't want to see anyone so I ran to the bedroom downstairs and locked the door quietly so no one knew I had gone in there I just get in the bed and start crying "why did she do that over me I feel so guilty" I had just split up with her does that mean she will do it more and make it worse I was so scared I cry myself to sleep. I woke up in the morning and walked out to the kitchen I made coffee I saw the kids outside playing with Maddie she looked at me and smiled I put on a fake smile and she knew it was fake she blew me a kiss and I did the same, I heard footsteps behind me but I didnt want to turn around it was Santana, She hugged me from behind I walked out of her grasp and walked upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and put the shower on I heard her come in and shut the door "Dani talk to me please!" "Talk about what?" "About us" "what about us there is no us right now Santana I told you that" "I know but Dani I love you, I know I hurt you I am so sorry please I wana be with you!" "I want to be with you too but" "but what Dani?" "But too much shit is happening with us everyone is trying to ruin it and they have suceeded im sorry I need to be single for a while we won't get divorced we will stay married but we won't be together, I love you and I will still be here for you and I am definitely going to help you through this stage okay!"

Santana's pov

Dianna and I left Dani to sleep it off but i had a little chat with her about what had happened and why I did what I did. "Dianna I am sorry for hurting Dani so many times I need to change my ways" "yes you certainly do but Santana you need to tell me why you did that,  Dani feels guilty because you said it was over her do you understand where that would send her?" "I know I said the wrong thing but it was over her, it was over me cheating on her with Brittany I knew she would leave me and that's what exactly is going to happen she is going to leave me!!" I started crying and she held me close to her "shh don't be silly she loves you and you have to stay strong we will get you the help you need you are part of this family now Santana we all love you! Now go upstairs and get some rest okay!" "Okay goodnight mom" "goodnight" I walked upstairs and as soon as my head it the pillow I fell asleep. In the morning I woke up and heard someone in the kitchen making coffee I walked downstairs and saw Dani I walked over and hugged her from behind she walked out of my grasp and went to the bathroom I followed her and shut the door, "Dani talk to me please!" "Talk about what?" "About us" "what about us there is no us right now Santana I told you that" "I know but Dani I love you, I know I hurt you I am so sorry please I wana be with you!" "I want to be with you too but" "but what Dani?" "But too much shit is happening with us everyone is trying to ruin it and they have suceeded, im sorry I need to be single for a while we won't get divorced we will stay married but we won't be together, I love you and I will still be here for you and I am definitely going to help you through this stage okay!" I started crying and I fell to the floor she walked over and picked me up she kissed me softly, I looked deep into her eyes as she wiped my tears away I leaned in and we was making out for so long with so much passion she pushed me against the wall I could tell she was horny because she was grinding so hard on me then someone knocked on the door "mommy are you in there?"