Chapter 4

Rachel's pov

After we finished our first jam session it was official we were a band Dani was so amazing on the guitar but we needed one more person to play the drums because Dani couldn't do both 'hey Dani do you know anyone who can play the drums?' 'Well Joe does would you like me to as him when I see him later?' She says it with a smile 'yes please if it's no fuss'. Santana whispers something in Dani's ear her knees go weak 'Dani are you okay?' I asked sounding worried 'yeah I'm fine my knee just went on me' I knew it wasn't just that I started laughing.  Kurt and I started putting everything away 'hey kurt do you know if they're together yet' 'I have no idea but when they do she will tell us when they do' 'how do you know' I say sounding confused 'has Santana ever kept a secret?' 'Good point'.

Santana's pov

As I was getting changed because we are all going out for some drinks I could feel and hear Dani outside my door 'you can come in if you want you don't have to wait out there' 'eh sor-sorry I didn't mean to eh-' she started stuttering 'your so cute when your nervous'. She sat down on my bed as I got dressed 'Santana?' 'Yeah Dani?' I replied as I turned around she was down on my bed 'so how long do we have maybe we could eh you know' she winked at me 'I like your thinking but are you sure you want to with Rach and Kurt in the next room' her face went straight 'like they haven't heard or done this before', 'your totally right'. I walked over to her taking my jacket off as I threw it on the floor I jumped on her 'my turn to take care of you this time' as I went down on her she started moaning and groaning so loud I knew she loved it then I stuck two fingers inside her and kept adding me she came all over my hand I licked it off and kissed her 'wow that was amazing'. We walked out to Kurt and Rachel on the sofa they turned and giggled 'well I guess we have found the answer to our question Kurt' Rachel said whilst giggling 'wait what answer to what question' I replied confused 'the one I asked Kurt earlier if you two were a couple or not' 'well we aren't a couple we are just seeing how everything goes' Dani said whilst walking to the sofa 'okay whatever you guys say' I walk over and sit next to dani and out my legs on her 'so where are we going tonight?' 'Just to the bar round the corner nothing special' 'sounds great, I need to go home and get changed so I will meet you guys there'. Dani left to go get changed 2 hours passed and Dani came she looked sad and guilty for some reason 'hey what's wrong?' 'I ehh something happened between joe and me'.

Dani's pov

I went home to get changed to go out with Rachel, Kurt and Santana for a few drinks I got home and got changed Joe walked in the door and asked 'where are you going D?' 'I'm going out for a few drinks with Kurt, Rachel and Santana I'll be back later' 'No wait I need to talk to you please?' He looked at me and he had sadness in his eyes. 'What's wrong Joe tell me please what's happened!?!' 'No nothings happened I just miss us being together I don't mean just in the same bed I mean as a couple I love you, but tell me is there something going on with you and Santana?' I looked down at the floor and replied 'joe believe me I love you but I dont know what's going on in my own head yet so god knows well we have slept together'. 'You slept together are you serious' 'I'm sorry it not something you plan to do it just happens that's how we first got together remember, I've gotta go we'll talk more later' as I get up and walk to the he shouts me and as I turn around he starts kissing me so hard I got horny. He picks me up and places me gently on the couch 'Joe we cant do-' he cut me off by kissing me he started stripping me I couldn't stop him but I didn't want to stop him. After we had sex I got up got dressed and ran out 'what the fuck have I done I'm such an idiot I have to tell Santana I can't keep this from her' I thought to myself. As I got to the bar I saw them sat at the table I walked over 'hey what's wrong' Santana stood up looking worried. 'I eh something happened between Joe and me when I went home' 'oh what happened?' Santana replied I knew she knew what was coming 'well eh he started saying things to me I never heard him say and as I was about to leave he grabbed and kissed me then one thing lead to the other we had sex Santana I am so sorry I never meant for it to happen!!!' She started crying and ran out the bar.

Santana's pov

As Dani told me she had sex with Joe I started crying and ran out and went home I ran to my room and lay in bed crying. I heard someone come in the front door I thought it was Rachel and Kurt but as I walked out my room it was Dani 'how did you get in go away I don't want to see you!!!' I started shouting at her 'Santana just listen to me please I beg you' Dani says whilst crying 'you have 5 minutes' we dit down on the sofa but I sat away from her. 'Santana believe me I never thought he would do this when we're not together whilst I was having sex with him I pictured you I promise, me and you aren't together but I guess I have ruined my chances with you I am so sorry but I'll go if you want but I honestly I think I'm inlove with you.' 'do you think you can say sorry and I will just forget about it Dani, I really like you but it will take a little amount of time for me to forgive you and you haven't ruined your chances I just have to have time to get my head around it'. I will leave you slone I'll see you at work tomorrow' she got up and was about to walk out the door 'Dani wait, did you mean it? Tell me honestly did you mean it when you said your inlove with me?' 'Honestly yes I meant it I have never felt this way about a girl in my life but now I have ruined it' 'you haven't ruined it because I love you.' She runs up to me and begins kissing me we just cuddle on the sofa and talk about what happened I could never stay mad at her for anything.