Chapter 10

Santana's pov

I woke up this morning in such an amazing mood its the day of my wedding I was marrying Dani finally as I began to get my make up and hair done I text her 'good morning sexy I can't wait to become your wife I love you' I hope that text message makes her smile. A few hours passed so quick I was on my way to the church first because Dani liked to make an entrance I thanked everyone for coming before I went in as everyone sat down I made my way down the isle I was so excited and nervous so much. 10 minutes passed and she still wasn't here I sat down and turned away from everyone because my eyes started watering Rachel came and sat next to me. 'Hey S are you okay don't worry she will be here soon' 'what if she doesn't what if she doesn't want to marry me I-' I got cut off by the sound of the music playing I stood up and there she was at the bottom of the isle in a white dress she looked so beautiful, she walked down the isle I just wanted to cry I was that happy nothing could ruin this moment. She finally got to me Eddie passed me her and kissed me on the cheek and said 'welcome to the family' all I coukd do at this moment was smile. 'Sorry im late there was a bunch of traffic' 'better late than never baby' as we started the ceremony Dani was the first person to say her vows.

Dani's pov

I got to the church finally I walked down the isle all eyes were on me but all I could look at was Santana she looked so beautiful dhe had a short white dress with white shoes I got to her and kissed Eddie on the cheek and said thank you he kissed Santana and said 'welcome to the family'. 'Sorry I'm late there was so much traffic' 'better late than never baby' I was giving me vows first I was so nervous because I always mess these things up 'Santana the first day I met you there was something about you I liked you are the first girl I have ever fell inlove with and on this day I am so proud to call you mine I am never ever letting you go I promise to love you every moment forever I love you' I start crying as I placed the ring on her finger. 'Okay I guess its my turn now eh ahah I can't even imagine my life without you I have been dreaming about this day for god knows how long I am so proud to have a girl like you because you are amazing beautiful funny just the best and I cannot wait for our future I will be magnificent I love you baby always and forever til death do us part' 'I know pronounce you civil partners you may now kiss' we kissed and everyone started clapping I couldn't get enough of her kiss so we went on for about ten minutes. At the dinner there were people giving speeches Dallas was the first one to give the speech.

'Hey y'all as you already know I'm Dallas I am so glad that she has found the girk of her dreams and I wish you both the best in the future because right now this speech will get you guys so embarrassed and you guys know what im going to say the very first time I met Santana was when they told us they were engaged and I walked in on them having s e x in the shower I can't say the word cause of the kids but anyway yeah but I knew they were be together forever and right now I am grateful for Santana for taking her off my hands just kidding but anyway enjoy the night and may you guys have the best life together I love you guys'. I was embarassed 'how could she say that that is so awkward' Santana said puttinbher head down but we both start laughing 'well thank you for that sis but I'd like to raise a toast to my beautiful wife I love you and lets not start with the future lets start with right now because thats all that matters I love you to Santana an I'. As we finished the toast I hear the door open and its Joe with Brittany.