Chapter 18

Santana's pov

After Dani had told me she was staying here with me I was so happy but she could only stay for a few days because of the kids god I missed my babies I wish I could go home right now. When we finished kissing I got up and walked out leaving Dani in shock "HEY!? You can't leave me horny!!" She shouted I started laughing "I wanna see Eddie and mom!" I said with a sad face "ugh fine but later!" She said winking at me I grabbed her hand and made my way towards Dianna and Eddie, "hey Dianna I mean Mom" she started laughing "hey sweetie how have you been? Are you starting to get better?" "Yeah I am but I've been kind of sad because I miss yo7 guys so much I just want to come home!!" I looked at Eddie his eyes began watering "oh come on big guy don't cry!" I said hugging him he hugged me back he felt like a giant teddy bear "oh I'm not its my eh allergies" "yeah whatever Eddie" we all laughed. We made our way into the sitting room to talk about everything I sat down and placed Dani on my lap "so Santana is everyone treating you well?" Eddie asked looking serious "yes ofcourse they are don't worry I'm becoming as Dani says I'm becoming a Warrior" I placed my head on Dani's chest she started crying when I said that "aww baby don't cry!" "I'm sorry its just that I am proud of you because of how strong you are to come here on your own terms no one had to force you!, sorry I gotta" she ran out crying.

Dani's pov

As we were talking I started crying when Santana said "yes ofcourse they are don't worry I'm becoming as Dani says I'm becoming a Warrior" aftr she said that she placed her head on my chest "aww baby don't cry!" She said holding me tight "I'm sorry its just that I am proud of you because of how strong you are to come here on your own terms no one had to force you!, sorry I gotta" I got up and ran out crying my eyes out I ran into Bree "Bree leave me alone" I tried walking oast her but she puts me against the wall by my throat "stay away from Santana how many times do I have to say it for it to sink in!" I wasn't scared at first but I am terrified "Bree let me go please your hurting me" I say "will you stay away from her?" "No she is my wife not yours!!" Stacey walked around the corner and saw us "Bree let her go now!" "NO SHE WONT STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" She starts shouting "Bree she isn't your girlfriend she is Dani's wife yoi are imagining things!" Stacey got her off and got security to take her to her room "Dani I am so sorry for that! She has some sort of mental problem she imagines things and thinks its true, here sit down and have some water", I can't believe Bree attacked me maybe I shouldn't stay here.

Santana's pov

After Dani came back in she looked kinda scared "hey what's wrong?!" I stood up and walked over to her "oh eh nothing, what would you say if I said I couldn't stay here?" "I'd say that's crazy ofcourse you can stay what's brought this on you can't say your staying and then leave!" I got pretty mad at her "Santana calm down its just" "its just what!!? Have you got another girl or guy waiting for you!?" After I said that she slapped me and said "I would never ever fuck another girl or guy I am not like you!!!" She shouted and ran away from me. I was stod there holding my cheek I was in shock and I felt so guilty from what I had just said why am I such a horrible person towards the best thing I have going in my kife right now, I turn to Dianna and Eddie they say "go find her and sort it out!" I run out and look for her "hey Stacey have you seen-" "she cut me off and said "Dani ran to your room" "aha thanks" as I was about to run to my room she stopped and said "is everything okay between you two and don't be so serious with her because Bree tried attacking her" "wait what?! When!?" I said walking back to her "Bree wouldn't do that Stacey I know about her problem but she wouldn't would she?" "Well she-" I ran off before she could finish her sentence. I ran in my room and saw Dani lay on my bed I walked over to her "Dani?" She didn't move she just moaned "Dani look at me!" I placed her on her back and she looked up at me "baby did Bree attack you?". She started crying and said "yeah because she thinks you are her girlfriend" "Bree isn't like that though Dani! She wouldn't hurt a fly she's way to soft!!" "Wait yiu don't believe me?!!" She was crying and shouting at me and I heard someone outside I turned around and it was Bree. "BREE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE OR YOU BEST PRAY FOR A MIRACLE!!" Dani shouted "Dani have you heard yourself what the fuck is wrong with you Bree would never do anything like that! Bree can you go away please!!" I said and she walked away "Wait you actually don't believe me!! Did you even listen to what Stacey told you?!!" She says as tears roll down her cheeks "Yeah I did! Look Dani I'm in treatment I can't deak with the stress right now!!" I say as I stand up.  Dani stands up and walks to the door "fine godbye Santana I'll see you in a few weeks" she says as she walks out is this the end of Dantana?!.

Dani's pov

I walked out on Santana I feel realy sad right now because I think I just broke up with her whilst she is in treatment I hate myself so much right now I get Eddie and my mom to take us to a motel a few blocks away I hadn't said anything to them on the drive there. I had gotten my own room next door to them i dropped my bags and lay on the bed and cried. I didn't leave the room for says the only time I spoke to anyone was when I Skyped Nick, Rosie and Maddie I missed them so much they didn't know we might of broke up because if I told them it would break them more than it would break me and Santana, I went on my laptop and I got a skype call "HEY MOMMY!!" Nick and Rosie shout "hey how are my babies today?" I ask with a fake smile "we are great but sad" "aww why are my babies sad?" I say with a sad face I start laughing until Rosie said "because we miss seeing you and mommy kissing and being happy together" after she had said that a tear escaped my eye I lookes away and I heard Maddie tell them to go and play. "D are you okay?" "Kinda sorta I don't know, I think I broke up with Santana" her jaw dropped she was really mad and when Maddie was angry she was scary "Dani what the hell why did you break up with her!! She is in treatment for depression and you go and do this!! I demand you go and sort everything out otherwise I will kick your big huge butt to oblivion!" I was gobsmacked of what she said I couldn't talk I was sat there. 

Santana's pov

Its been a few days since Dani left and kind of broke up with me why would she do that when she knows I'm in here for a reason but I am going to stay strong as Dani's tattoos say. I missed her touch, smile, voice and her body since Dani and I had the argument Bree has backed off because I think she has realised that me and her would never happen, I went to find Stacey to ask her if I could skype call Dani and ofcourse she let me because she knows how much I need to speak to her. She sneaks me into her office and locks it whilst I'm in therw I skype Dani and she answers it "hi" "what are you doing you aren't allowed to be online!" She says with a little bit of anger in her voice "I'm sorry but I had to, Stacey is keeping a look out for me just please we eed to talk baby" I say I can tell she has been crying by the way her mascara was. "Lets talk then, Santana how could you not of believed me when I told you thay Bree attacked me I wouldn't just say that for the fun of it!" "I know Dani trust me I am so sorry I didn't believe you I-" she cut me off and said "Santana I love you please can we put this behind us?" She says as tears escape her eyes "ofcourse baby I love you! I gotta go see you soon?" "Yeah see you soon goodbye beautiful" I logged  off and I was smiling like such an idiot right now I was incredibly happy.