Chapter 19

Dani's pov

Santana and I made up I was happy but not at the same time she can't keep doing this to me I know sometimes I make mistakes but she hurts me twice as much I love her but if it keeps going on like this I won't be able to stand for it anymore but I have to stay strong. The next few days I didn't want to go and see her because I knew Bree was there I wasn't scared but I was scared for Santana, "Dani can I come in?" My mom walked in before I could answer "hey what's up?" I said walking out the bathroom "when are you going to see Santana? She has been asking for you" she walked and sat down on the bed "I eh I don't know yet why what has she been saying about me?" I was very suspicious "she has missed you she isn't the same without you Dani you need to go and see her she is trying to stay strong but you know how it is when you are away from family and your wife!!" She was giving me a lecture. I got up and started to get dressed "are you going to see her then?" "Yes I need to feel her touch" I went in the bathroom and put my make-up on even though she loves it when I am natural "hey mom are you guys coming with me or?" "Well we can if you want but if not we can stay here?" "Yes come please just in case something happens". We left the hotel and drove there I was so nervous I have no idea why we arrived I made my mom and Eddie go in first so she doesn't see me "hey guys! Where's Dani is she not coming?" She says trying not to cry "hey babe" I pop out from behind.

Santana's pov

I was sitting in the room by myself I haven't seen Dani since we had Skyped I missed her so much I missrd her laugh and smile, sometimes I think she is getting sock and tired of me we have been through so much I can't loose her not now not ever. Dianna and Eddie come through the door I turn around and say "hey guys! Where's Dani is she not coming?" They looked qt each other I felt lpmy heart sink into my stomach I was about to sit down until she popped out "hey babe!" I ran upbto her and hugged her "oh my god I have missed you Dani!" I picked her up she wrapped her legs around my waist and I sat down with her on my lap with her head buried in my neck she started sucking on my weak spot it was turning me on but I couldn't show it. "How habe you been Dani?" I said trying to get her to stop "erm fine kinda you?" She said and continued but on my other side "Da-Dani stooooop oh my!, but I've been sa-saad" Eddie and Dianna laugh and leave us alone. I throw her off my lap and onto the sofa I get on top of her and say "baby I have missed your body" I start stripping her and she does the same I start finger fucking her and she moans so much then I start kissing her body all the way down and start eating her out she flips me over and does the same to me before we could finish Eddie and Dianna walk in. Eddie and Dianna walked in on me and Dani having sex they couldn't believe it they burst out laughing and ran out I was so embarrassed they have never caught us until now "oh my gosh no way please tell me that wasn't real!" I say to Dani holding my head "erm yeah it was ahahaha" she bursy out laughing her laugh was so cute I heard it and laughed along. After was was just hanging out for hours on end we started to talk about going on vacation to somewhere hot with Dani's family I was so excited but I had another 2 months left in here "Dani I can't wait to finish treatment so I can just hold you in my arms and not let you go" "when you get out wecan do all the things we can't do in here trust me" as we was talking Dani said "its getting late I need to go baby" we then she said that I immediately wanted to cry "no please don't go" I had tears in my eyes because I thought if she left she wouldn't come back. I was begging her to stay as Stacey walked in and saw "what's going on?" "Dani has to leave and I don't want her to" "Dani you can stay if you want there's no rule against it" I jump up and hug her before she even says anything for the rest of the night I just stare at her.

Dani's pov

Stacey told me I could stay with Santana tonight I wanted to feel her arms wrapped around my waist whilst we sleep but I didn't at the same time, I love her and want ti be wih her sobi quess I have to stay strong and maybe talk to her about it but after her treatment. When we go bed I lie there staring into thin air I feel Santana staring at me i turn to her and say "what's up?" "Nothing I have missed seeing you at night in bed" I blush and kiss her I place my head on her chest and fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night and find a note from Santana it says "Dani I am sorry for eveything I csn tell your upset still about me I can't handle the fact you are mad at me so I am sorry I love you goodbye xox" I run out the room and to the bathroom in the centre and find her in bath water I reach in and grab her out I try giving her mouh to mouth but it wasnt working I scream for help and suddenly I knew she was gone.