Chapter 3

Santana's pov

I woke up today feeling fantastic I had a dream about Dani and I being together but I didn't know what to do she was bi and every girl I have gone for has either been bi and i lost them to a guy or they were experimenting trying to figure out what they were. I got drssed and went to Dani's house to see her and speak about what happened last night, I knocked on her door and Joe answered "hey is eh Dani home im Santana from work you must be Joe" "she's in the shower you are welcome to come in and wait and its nice to meet you Santana". "So you and Dani huh your one lucky guy to have her" I say as I sit on the sofa he sits across from me and says "eh yeah we broke up last night but we're staying friends and I'm glad we are I can't lose her as my friend aswell she's way to amazing" "oh I'm sorry to hear that but atleast you can still be friends/room mates and yeah she is pretty amazing isn't she". We heard Dani getting out of the shower she walks in with just a towel on and her hair dripping wet I couldnt stop staring at her, "oh hey Santana what are you doing here?" "I thought I would just come and see you I'm sorry for barging in" "no its fine honestly it was nice talking to you Santana, Dani I'm going out to the studio for a while I'll see you later" Joe leaves the house. We started talking and finally we started making out with so much passion she sits on my lap and I slid my hand under her shirt.

Dani's pov

As I get out the shower I walked into the front room and Santana was sat there with joe she was staring at me I could feel her eyes burning through my body "oh hey Santana what are you doing here" "I thought I would just come and see you I'm sorry for barging in" "no its fine honestly it was nice talking to you Santana, Dani I'm going out to the studio for a while I'll see you later". As he leaves I see Santana bite her lip "hey none of that" I say whilst winking at her " I'm just gona go throw something on make yourself at home" I say I walk in my room and throw one of Joe's old shirts on it was pretty long because I was short. I walked out Santana was just sat there looking around the room I went and sat next to her, "so how come your here baby?" "Well I thought we could talk about what happened last night and Joe told me you guys broke up?". "Yeah we did I told you I was going to and what do you want to say about last night?" I said whilst putting my hand on her leg. "I know but I didnt think you would of done it this soon and I just wanted to say I had such a great night I got to know everything about you" "well I had to do it sooner or later but I chose sooner". I leaned in and started kissing her with so much passion I throw her back and sit on her lap whilst we are making out her hands were on my hips but she slowly moved them down to my arse then she slid one hand under my shirt and stuck two fingers in and started fingering me. Before we knew it we was stripping each other and moving to the bedroom, I pushed her down to the bed and started eating her out she tasted so good but suddenly she hit her climax and came all over the bed. I got up and lay next to her "wow I have never done that before with a girl but I'm glad it was with you", we got dressed and went to work together we walked in the diner Rachel and Kurt looked at us and kurt said "oh wow you two look so cute together come back to our place after work we have to celebrate" "celebrate celebrate what exactly?" I said with a smile "to celebrate the fact you guys are becoming a couple" "well we haven't had that talk yet maybe later we can" I say as I wink at her. We start working all I could do was stare at her she looked so cute in her red uniform I just wanted to rip it off of her so bad I was day dreaming so much I spilt the coffee over the floor "oh my bad sorry max I'll clean it up" Santana couldn't stop laughing she was so cute.

Santana's pov

We was all at work I could feel Dani staring at me everytime I moved I loved it, she spilt coffee all over the floor I couldn't stop laughing. I walked over to her and helped her clean in up as we bent down to clean it our hands touched our lips were about to connect but Max shouted me to get some coffee to a customer "to be continued I guess" Dani said as she smiles. Her smile was so adorable her dimple on her left cheek made me go weak at the knees I couldn't get up from it so she grabs me and pulls me up close to her we had a moment but Rachel had to ruin it "eh guys your at work this can wait till later" she starts laughing to herself "eh yeah of course sorry" Dani walks away to put the cloth in the back I couldn't stop loooking at her ass it was perfect. A few hours passed we was all drained from work we all went back to the apartment Dani decided to back wih us instead of going home to get changed just to come back, as we got to the apartment Kurt and Rachel went and got changed as me and Dani sat on the sofa "so Dani us what's going to happen?" "Santana I honestly don't know, I like you alot so let's just see how it goes I guess" she kisses me on my lips before I could get anything out.

Dani's pov

Santana and I started talking about what can and could happen between us both I have never felt this way about another girl in my life but I guess I have found the perfect girl for me. "So guys what do y'all want to do?" I asked politely "well can you sing" "can I sing? Of course I can" i started singing a song I wrote it was called 'Made In The USA'. "Oh my god you are fantastic you never said you can sing" Santana was so shocked "well there's a lot more than that I can play guitar, drums and piano. I was in a band back home in texas" "really you never said" she couldn't believe it "well I never thought you would of been a band fan or a singer" Santana began to sing I couldn't believe it my jaw dropped to the floor. "SANTANA YOU ARE AMAZING!" I shouted "yeah im good but not as good as you and btw that song you sang who wrote that?" She was eager to know "well I did I've written a whole bunch of songs but never shown them". "We're starting a band would you like to join?" Rachel said she looked so happy "well sure I would love to thank you so much for asking" we started singing a song it was called 'come and get it'. "Wow that was fantastic we are badass!" I shout "yeah we really are aren't we" Santana comes over and whispers something in my ear my knees get weak from what she said "Dani are you okay?" Rachel says looking worried "yeah im fine my knee just went on me" she started laughing. As I walked to the bathroom I saw Santana in her room getting changed I couldn't stop looking through the door "you can come in if you want you dont have to wait out there".