Chapter 21

Santana's pov

Dani and I fell asleep I was holding her so tight I had missed her so much half way through the night Dani started tossing and turning she woke me uo she was crying her eyes out and screaming. "Dani wake up omg are you okay why are you screaming Dani?!!!" She opened her eyes and stared at me she jumped up and said "Santana oh my god your alive!!!" "what do you mean alive ofcourse I am!!" I said holding her and stroking her head "I had a nightmare it felt so real please don't leave me!" She said whilst crying "sh sh I'm not going anywhere" we lie back down she puts her head on my chest whilst I stroke her head again she is still crying but falls asleep. In the morning I wake up before her and go to take a shower when I'm showering she is shouting my name "Santana!!!" I jump out the shower grab my towel and ran to the bedroom "What what's wrong?!!!" She jumps up and hugs me "I told you not to leave me!!" "I was just in the shower babe" I said "but that's where I found you in the bathroom" she said putting her head down "babe what happened in your dream?" "I had a dream that you killed yourself because you knew I was still upset and mad at you" she started crying again "babe I would never do that to you I wouldn't leave you alone forever" I kissed her on her head "we need to talk Santana I was going to wait until you got out but I can't" "what do you need to talk about?" I sounded curious "us".

Dani's pov

After I freaked out about where Santana was I sat her down and said "we need to talk Santana I was going to wait until you got out but I can't" "what do you need to talk about?" She sounded curious and worried I replied with "us" "what about us?" "Everything about us either goes to shit or something or someone gets in the way and I'm sick of it!" I say whilst I stand up "wait what are you talking about?" Santana said sounding very confused "I'm talking about the past with Brittany and what happened with Bree don't act dumb Santana!" She just went blank and didnt say anything she listened to me going mad at her. "See you have nothing to say do you!!" "Dani I can't handle this we have been through so much shit together for fuck sake Dani we have kids together but if you don't want that then leave!! Go!!!" She shouted at me, she turned and went to get changed I walked out the room to the sitting room I text my mom saying "hey mom can you come and pick me up please Santana and I have had an argument again xx" I sent her the text but she didn't text back. An hour had past since the argument I felt really guilty but a lot better since I got everything off my chest I walked back into her room and saw Santana looking out the window, I walked over amd hugged her from behind "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it I want to be with you but if you want me to leave then I will" she turned around and looked into my eyes I leaned in but she moved so I kissed her cheek. "Dani I want to be with yu too but I think we need time away from each other so until I get out I think you should go back home to the kids" "wait what you want me to leave? Are we on a break?!!" Her eyes began to water and I said "yeah we are".

Santana's pov

Its been a month and half since I left the treatment centre to give Santana some space she is getting out in 2 weeks Nick and Rosie always spoke to her on skype. I walked downstairs and saw them om skype to her I stopped and she saw me she smiled but I walked off into the kitchen I heard Rosie shout "Mommy! Mommy wants to talk to you!!" I walked in and they ran off I walked up to the laptop and said "what's up?" "I miss you and I might be coming home earlier" "why are you doing that?" I said with a straight face "because I am all better now" "oh right thats good" I am happy she is coming home but what if we don't get back together what if we grow even more apart we just stare at each other until my mom shouts me "I gotta go see you soon I love you" "I love you too bye beautiful" I blew her a kiss and ended the call I walked upstairs and found my mom "yeah what's up?" "The kids want to know why you and Santana having been talking all the time" I felt so awkward and guilty for them I walked over and sat down they climbed on my lap as I started to talk "well my beautifules me and mommy are as in we call a break and that means me are giving each other time alone but we will be back together". They just stared at me looking sad and confused "when is mommy coming home?" Rosie asks "soon baby soon time for a bath children I race ya?" They jump up and run to the bathroom I stand uo and my moms hugs me and says "I'm proud of you Dani" "thanks mom". I hug her and walk to the bathroom I start bathing the kids and they start splashing each other and get me I pretend to be sad and pretend to cry but I throw water at them and they laugh when they are done they got the bath robes and ran into there bedroom. My mom got them dressed and put them in bed so I could relax cause I was so stressed I was falling asleep and there was a knock on the door "MOM GET THE DOOR!" I shout and she shouts "YOU GET IT YOUR CLOSER" "AWW MOM IM TIRED" "IM BUSY!!" she shouts back I get up and walk towards it I open the door and its Joe.