Draco🤘🏻

this one has no song, it's dedicated entirely to Baby Draco. The pic at the top is what he is going to look like in the next few chapters as a young man (yes it is Ben Barnes)

"He's coming. We need to prepare. Alec, Jane, are you guys able to handle this?" Alec grips my hand. "The only thing that matters is her and my children."  "I would never hurt her, nor my niece and nephew. I'm offended you think of me so low." I hear Jane say. Suddenly pain ripples throughout my entire body. I've never wanted to die so badly. It was like fire, I wanted to scream, but nothing was coming out of my mouth. Suddenly the pain stops for a minute. I hear the sound of a baby crying. "Draco." Alec says. I can hear him smile. "She has to come out." Carlisle says. "I'll take him." Jane says.

Jane's pov
Carlisle hands me the crying bundle and I can't help the smile on my face. He looks so much like my brother. The eyes are something different. They are a deep brown. "Hi baby Draco. My name is Jane. I'm your aunt. I love you so much, and I promise nothing bad will happen to you as long as I live." he smiles at me, as if understanding what I say. Then something happens. I'm transported to another world, one of colors, and bright light. Then, I'm back in the Cullen residence. "What was that Draco? Is that your gift?" I hear another baby cry and I smile. "That's your sister. I love her very much too." I smile at the bundle. "I love you." I feel so much different, like I'm light weight. He's such a beautiful creature. He has the hair of his father, and the facial features of his mother. Looking at it now, it's such an amazing combination. One things for sure. In this moment, I vow to protect my niece and nephew, whatever it takes.

It's short, the next chapter Will be as well.