Kryptonite🤘

Song: Kryptonite by 3 doors down
Edited

I walk into the house, my mom running from the kitchen to hug me. "why on earth did you run Baby?! You had us all so worried!" when she pulled back her face went from worried to happy to pissed off.  "what the hell is he doing here? Get him the hell out of my house!" she yells. She goes to attack but I step in front of her and growl.  "don't. Touch. Him." I feel very protective of Alec. My mom is taken aback by my actions.  "what are you doing Baby? He tried to kill your family. " "He is my mate. You hurt him, you hurt me."  My mom steps back in shock,  covering her mouth with her hand.  My dad walks in and goes to her as she starts crying.  I feel the tears pool in my own eyes and run off,  shedding the robe I had on and phasing.  I run and run.  I stop as someone  jumps in front of me.  It's Alec, robe in hand. He slowly walks up to me, and pets my fur. He wraps his arms around me,  and I phase back into myself,  crying in his arms.  I never knew me finding my mate would tear my family apart.  I only wanted to be happy.  As I sat there in his arms,  I realized that it would all be all right.

Hey guys this is just a small filler.  Sorry.  More coming soon.