(intro) black magic🤘

Edited
Songs:

All star by smash mouth:
"it's a cool place, but they say it gets colder, you're bundled up now wait til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture"

Black magic by little mix:
"Take a sip from my secret potion, I'll make you fall in love"

Monster by Boondox:
"Monster, how should I feel?
Creatures lie here, looking through the window"

Like a boy by ciara
"Sometimes I wish I did act like a boy"

Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas:
"I can hear the voices say: carry on my wayward son. They'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more"

Kryptonite by 3 doors down
" If I go crazy then will you still call me superman? If I'm alive and well will you be there still holding my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman mind, my kryptonite"

Holiday by green day
""Zieg Heil to the president Gasman
Bombs away is your punishment
Pulverize the Eiffel towers
Who criticize your government
Bang bang goes the broken glass and
Kill all the fags that don't agree
Trials by fire, setting fire
Is not a way that's meant for me
Just cause (hey, hey, hey), just cause, because we're outlaws yeah!
Look at you by big and rich
" I guess I'm giving myself away, thinking all the things I never did say I loose myself there is nothing else I can do, baby when I look at you"

Permanent vacation by 5 seconds of summer
" situation no motivation. Destination permanent vacation"

Bring me to life: by evanescence
"I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems. Had to open my eyes to everything"

Sick of me by beartooth:
I'm sick of you
I'm sick of me
I'm sick of the person I use to be"

Shell shocked :
Four hero's four winners tryna tell ya you don't wanna go to war with us"

Dark Horse Katy Perry:
She's a beast
I call her karma
Cause she eat yo heart out, like jeffrey Dahmer

Do it like a dude jessie j
"Bong bong, poor me a beer. No pretty drinks I'm a guy out here. Rollin Rollin rollin Rollin money like a pimp my B-I-T-C-H is on my dic k like this

U+ ur hand p!nk
"Bet em 5 bucks
Get the girl who just walked in but she thinks you suck. I didn't get all dressed up just for you to see. Quit spilling your drinks on me. You know who you are. High fiving talking shit but you're going home alone aren't cha?"

Eyes on fire blue foundation:
"Suddenly emerging with grace"

Abigail by motionless in white:
" this rope on my neck stopped all the blood to my head"

Sorry not sorry by Demi Lovato:
"Payback is a bad bitch and Baby I'm the baddest you fucking with a savage can't have this can't have this yea. And it be nice of me to take it easy on ya but nah"
💙
💚

"Imprinting and having a mate is pretty much the same thing, but for two different creatures. For an imprint, which is a wolf thing, you would do or be anything for them. A protector, a friend, a lover. You would kill for them. A mate cannot be seperated for a long period of time. A mate has the strongest connection with their other half. If harm comes to ones mate, then the person hurting them could be killed. Soulmates is a very touchy thing."

I hang onto my grandpas every word as if my life depends on it.

"Is that why you and grandma Bella are like how you are?" I ask him.

He chuckles. "Yes. That is like your mom and dad, your aunt Rose and uncle Emmett, your great grandpa Carlisle and great grandma Esme, like aunt Alice and uncle Jasper."

I roll off the couch and onto the carpeted floor.

"Do you think I will ever have a mate?"

Grandpa Edward picks me up and holds me like a baby.

"Maybe one day, my little Baby." I pout.

"Im 9. Im not little." He chuckles.

"I know. You are growing up so fast. Im just glad you are growing like a regular child."

"Now dad, dont be putting stuff in Baby's head again."

My mom comes in.

"Renessmee. Its not like im gonna corrupt her brain. Im just telling her things to prepare her for her future."

My mom grabs me in her arms, folding me into a hug.

"How are you my little angel?"

"MAMA! One day ima find my mate!"

my mom looks horrified at my grandpa.

"What did you tell her?!?!" she ask him.

But I zone out, thinking about me finding a mate.
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Hi. Im the author. Not gonna keep you long. I just hope you enjoy my story. I promise that it gets better. Promise promise promise. Thank you! Btw, the titles of the chapters are the song I was listening to while writing. This chapter: black magic by little mix. Also her name is Baby. I got the name because when I thought about writing this I was watching Dirty Dancing, and I liked the name Baby, so I used it.

🌑Jessica