stronger🤘🏻

There is a difference between running away, and running to clear your head. I'm just running to find my children. When Aunt Rose told me what happened to my children, it did not end well.
Of course, you would think that more people besides myself, my fiance, my aunt, my grandmother and my future sister in law would be searching for my 5 day old half vampire children, but that's not happening. I'm currently in my wolf form, sniffing the ground. As soon as I get deeper in the woods, the smell ends. But I do smells something else familiar. Something I have not smelt since I was in Volterra. "Why is Eltons scent here?" I shift into my human form and aunt Rose gives me the dress she had in her book bag for me. "Why does the volturi have my children? Weren't they the ones who wanted to help us?" my hair is fire red, and my eyes are burning. "Did you plan this, Alec" he backs away. "Baby, you know I didn't. You can read my mind, remember? I had no idea." I turn to Jane. "I was not aware of this either. But they just lost a guard member." "then I guess we will just have to kill you." came a voice from behind us. We all turn around to see Caius. He comes up behind me and grabs me. Alec goes to protect me but Caius puts his hand up. "You touch me or her, and I won't hesitate to kill. I will be taking Baby. If any of you want to see her again, bring your whole coven. Bring her family. They are only human, I will enjoy the snacks. You have 5 days." and, with a flip of his hand, my heads getting covered with a bag, and I knock out.

I'm in a room, no windows, just carpet. The only light source a single candle, which smells of vanilla. I'm lying on a king sized bed, in a dress, different than what I was wearing before. Its a silky black material. Kind of like... "Ah. Dead beauty has awoken." Caius says from the doorway. "3 days. That's 3 days until I get my wish." "and what might that be?" I say through gritted teeth. He comes to the bed and sits beside me. "Why, you, of course. I'm going to tie your entire family down, and make them watch as I make you my queen. Then, all the power in the world shall be mine. You see, Maria is my true mate. And when you stand at the alter with me, I get to marry my true mate, but in the form of someone almost as beautiful." at the mention of the witches name, my head starts to go black, and my body is taking over. "Oh Caius, my love, how I've longed to touch your beautiful face again. I must say, you've chosen a beautiful dress." I smile and rub his face. He smiles at me. No. Not me. At Maria. "I love you darling." he says. "I love you too." he bends down and kisses my lips. I feel dirty, like I'm doing something wrong. I hate this. The door suddenly opens. "Get away from my mother, you bitch."

4 more chapters!
Stay away from sex drugs and alcohol.

-jessica the Slytherin🐍💙💚