Sick of me🤘🏻

Song: Sick of me by:Beartooth (this song is amazing, you should really check it out) double updated cause I'm a bitch and won't update till 194-4840202037430 years later

Alec's pov:
After running for a few minutes, we arrive home. I look down at the giggling girl in my arms, her long black hair in her face. She really is beautiful, naturally. She does not need to be part vampire for that. Her tan skin, how it seems to shimmer slightly when the light hits it the right way. How her long, beautiful black locks of hair flow in her face when she runs. Yet, none of these things compare to the beauty that is her eyes.if The statement the eyes are the window to the soul apply here, her soul must be the most beautiful thing. Come to think of it, Beautiful is not the word to describe my mate. Not quite perfection but pretty damn close. I wonder where she got them from. I knew her mother and grandmother both had brown eyes, and I'm almost certain all the mutts that are the shape shifters have brown eyes, seeing the blood line. Yet, how is it possible for hers to be so unnaturally green? I ask her of this, which she replies with "grandpa Edwards eyes were a bright emerald green when he was human. What color were your eyes, Alec?" Ah, the way my name rolled off her tongue. I am so mesmerized that for a moment I forget to answer. Realizing my mistake, I quickly reply "oh. Um... I'm told they were baby blue. Atleast that is what master Aro told me and Jane." she looks at her lap. "will you tell me your story?" before I could answer my sister shows up beside me. "brother, do you mind if I borrow her? I promise not to bite. " she adds as I growl at her. Baby slaps my chest. "behave. Of course I will love to be escorted by you, Jane. It would be a delight." she walks to Jane and they both walk ahead, not far as so we cannot see them, just far enough so I could not hear them. I growl at this, and My sister turns around and gives me her famous smirk. "why must you be so torturess my dear sister?" I mumble to myself but somehow the devil heard me. I watch Baby from behind, a view almost as good as the front. Baby must sense me watching, because she purposely sways her hips back and forth. I curse using my native tongue and Jane's laugh fills the air. A rare thing to hear, Jane's laugh. Baby loops her arm in my sister's and they walk faster, and farther.

Jane's POV (SURPRISE)

As she goes from walking with my brother, I see it as an opportunity to get to know the creature that is Baby Black. "so. How are you liking Italy so far?" I ask her. She smiles bigger, if that is even possible. "it's very lovely. I have always wanted to visit here." I sigh. "Baby, I've tried my best to hate you. I really have. But there is something about you that makes it where I simply can't. How did you make me feel so happy back there?" she shrugs. She seems to make lots of weird movements. "it's my gift. I'm sort of an empath. But since my wolf side is stronger than both my vampire and human half, i am also a telepath. Sometimes i wonder if my gift is much bigger though." My ears perk up at this statement. "what do you mean?" she shrugs once more. "sometimes I sit and think, my uncle is an empath. My grandfather can read minds. What if I can manipulate those gifts to make them mine, you know? Maybe my gift is not empathy or telepathy at all. Maybe I manipulate gifts as my own. I can't seem to manipulate my Aunt Alice gift though. Although I don't think i could handle random premonitions. That would be god awful. You know she saw her mate finding her." "You know, you always said that you were going to find your mate soon, in the woods. You met Alec in the woods. Maybe that's you manipulating Alice's gift." I turn my head at the sound of the voice. Isabella stands there, smirking. "Sorry. I've always been known to eavesdrop." I'm about to say something, but we have reached our destination: the doors to the throne room. And to be quite honest, I have no idea what awaits us all once we walk through these doors. As Felix and Demetri open the doors, we all come face to face with what lies inside.

Haha a hahaha hahaha don't you just LOVE cliffhangers?!?! Ya me neither. What is awaiting them? No one knows, except me because I have everything going down in the next few chapters mesmerized and Set out to be written. Bye loves!

- The hot slytherin Jessica 💙💚🐍