Dark Horse/E.T🤘🏻

Song: dark horse/ E.T. mash up switch vocals by nightcore

"please take my hand Miss Black. I promise not to hurt you." I hesitate, but finally place my hand in his. I feel Alec tense behind me, as if him touching me was the biggest mistake he had ever made. I felt something poking around in my head, and my mind seemed to shut off. I stand there, green eyes meeting bloody crimson, and smirk. "Thought you could sneak in my mind, did you?" I hear myself say, but me not in control of what I'm saying. Aro comes to and audibly gasp. "Your eyes... They are the color of mine. But how is this possible?" I chuckle darkly. "It takes more than a simple touch than to get into my mind, darlin'. I've been around a few millennium, I've heard a thing or two on you." I walk up to the throne, my feet a mind of there own. I gingerly sit down, leaning to the side with my feet dangling off the other side. "Hmm. I miss the life style like this. Watching people burn to death. Ah how I would kill this little girl to see that again. But, alas, I cannot, seeing as this bloody vessel is the only one strong enough to contain me."  Alec and grandma Bella run up to me. Alec speaks before grandma can. "Who are you? Why are you possessing my mate? What is your name, demon?" I hear myself chuckle once more. "Tsk tsk tsk. Such a sharp tongue boy. you dare call me demon when you are as well? As it seems, I can present you with my name after all," I step up of the throne and run up to him. "I, my dear boy" I bow with my legs crossed, right arm out and left arm folded to my abdomen "am Mariah."
Grandma tenses. "Wait. Like, New born army, mexican, I have Jasper Hale kill New borns after there first year Mariah?" she ask. "Ah! Jasper has taken the last name of Hale. My mates name was better as Whitlock." Grandma growls. "He is perfectly happy with his mate, Alice Cullen. You are a bitch." grandma goes to attack, but Mariah speaks. "You can't hurt me without killing your granddaughter. But dont worry, my time at the moment is up, I have other things to attend to. Don't look so surprised young Alec, I leave your beloved mates body for long periods of time,you may do as you please without me knowing. But dear, Isabella, is it? Inform Jasper that his true mate has returned, and I plan on taking over the vampires with him by my side. Good day to you all." I blow a kiss, then pass out.

So that was short, but eventful. How do y'all like that plot twist? Spoiler alert, someone is going to die soon. Not telling you who, read and find out. Till next time muggles💙💚💙💚

-jessica the slytherin💙💚🐍

Also p.s. if you are going to say you are a harry potter fan, but can't spell the house name, or even better you can't spell hogwarts, you need to brush up on your information. Its
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Founders are spelt
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
Rowena Ravenclaw
Salazar Slytherin
And it stated in several places in the book and is said in the movies that the names are
Hermione Jean Granger, her mother jean granger,
Ronald billius weasley, and Harry James potter. And it's spelt Dumbledore not dumbledoor
Sorry I really needed to rant about that, I see it all the time and it ticks me off, and also Tom riddles eye are green, not blue, or brown. His eyes as voldermort are blue in the movie, red and cat like in the book. Again, sorry for ranting, tell me how I'm doing.