u+ ur hand🤘🏻

Song: u+ur hand By: p!nk

We walk into the throne room to see everyone there. Aro is the first to speak. "My dear ones, it seems we are under attack. Baby has been possessed by an immortal with the name Maria. Does anyone know anything as to what could be the cause of this?" We look around the room. People begin to mutter things. Grandma Bella is the first to speak. "Could it have anything to do with a gift? I know that some gifts can give you ability to take over someone's mind, why not take over someone's body for a short amount of time? I mean, she does still have human in her. It could possibly be the only logical explanation." Aro smiles a bit. "Wonderful assumption Mrs. Isabella. Does anyone have another theory? If so I would love to hear it." we all look at each other. " I think she should be put to death and eliminate the threat now." a lower guard says. before I can stop him, Alec is across the room attacking the other vampire. The guy is also rolling around in pain, which, given Jane's smirk, she is the cause of. I run towards Alec and remove him, but he goes right back. I phase and snap my jaws at the vampires. Alec stops but the other vampire lunges for me. I look at Aro as to say can i, and he slightly nods his head. I grab the vampire by the throat and rip him apart. "That's my mate you bitch!" a vampire screams out. Again Aro nods and I grab the vampire by her head. Once done, I back up and growl, waiting for someone else to pounce. When no one makes a moves to, I take off running to Alecs room.
°.
°.
°.
°.
As I lay on the bed, I hear someone enter. I immediately cover up, seeing as I'm only wearing Alecs shirt and boxers, as I don't have my bags yet. Once I see it's only him, I uncover once again, not embarrassed for my mate to see me. He stops a minute, starring, but clears his throat and looks away. "Please put some clothes on Baby." I smirk and turn over. "Why?" he stares at my front. "Um, because, I uh have, um" I giggle "spit it out." he sighs "because if you don't I'm not responsible for what happens." I act like I'm thinking. "What if i want you to?" I smirk and he growls before pouncing on me.
°
°
Think of the thing you love to do. Think of the feeling it gives you to be in the situation. That's the feeling I have now. Me and Alec took the next step in our relationship, and I would not change what happened for the world. Alec has his head placed on my right breast, and I'm running my fingers through his hair. "Hey Baby." I giggle. "Hey Alec." he shakes his head and then looks at me. "I love you. I can't think of a better time than now to say those words." I look down at him, into those beautiful crimson eyes. "I love you too." he smiles up at me before laying his head back down. Then I have the very sudden urge to pee. I push Alec off me and run to the bathroom, relieving myself. Then a horrible smell hits my nose and I gag. It smells revolting. There is a knock on the bathroom door. "Baby, Demetri has brought you some food." I hold my nose. That must be the God awful smell. "Tell him to take it back. It smells revolting." I walk out of the bathroom and place the bathrobe over me. I get a pain in my stomach and double over. Alec is beside me in a flash. "Baby are you ok?" he asks, looking really concerned. "I'm fine. Let me get dressed, then we can head to the masters throne room, ok Alec?" He looks at me then nods. I slide on a sports bra that was brought to me by jane, we are the same size in that sense. Heidi lent me a pair of shorts, and I slide on Alecs black shirt. I walk to the throne room hand in hand with him, and as he opens the door, the most delicious smell hits my nose. Before I know it, I'm at my grandma's side, sniffing the glass in her hand. Animal blood. Why would that smell be so appealing to me? My grandmother looks at me then gasps. "Baby, your eyes, they're glowing green." I ignore her and take the cup from her hands, drinking it whole. My grandma gasp. "I know what's wrong with you." every head, including mine, snaps to her. She smiles. "You're pregnant."

BOOM PLOT TWIST!!

Stay away from sex drugs and alcohol.

-jessica the slytherin