Bring me to life🤘

song: bring me to life by: Evanescence

We finally arive in Italy. I wake up to Alec grabbing my hand. "Baby, time to wake up. we're here." I rub my eyes and sit up. "Wow, how long was I asleep?" I manage to yawn out. "A good 10 hours. We would have arrived sooner if it was not for your Grandmother trying to attack Jane. She will need to calm herself down if she wishes to live another day." I roll my eyes at his words. In no way am I responsible for my Grandmothers actions. She is a grown woman who can take care of herself. This is exactly what I say, which earns me a glare from my mate. "you guys are in our territory now. Don't think my masters won't hesitate to kill you." I glare back. "Yes, and I will not hesitate to rip you all to shreds, seeing as I AM stronger than you guys." He laughs. "We all have an advantage over you that you do not have on us; you need sleep." walking up to him and grabbing the front of his robes, I argue back,   "well, that advantage will be limited." I adjust his robes. "seeing as you won't hurt me." he caresses my cheek. "You see, I don't have to hurt you. They will." letting go of his robes, I walk to my grandmother. "Grammy Bella, I beg of you not to do anything to get us in trouble. I don't need crazy vampires after me." she scoffs at me. "I wish they would try. I'd just block there powers and get away. Simple" I roll my eyes at her crazy words. If I would have known this would be what it escalated to by bringing her, I would have brought uncle Jasper instead. Or mom. But they wanted to see a Cullen, and technically my mom's not one anymore. Alec comes up and grabs my hand. "we will be running from here. Would you like to run yourself, or would you rather me carry you?" I contemplate this for a minute. Should I tire myself out, or be held in the arms of my mate? From what I was told, his master Caius has a strong dislike for wolves. So I decide to go with the latter. "You could carry me. I don't need your master trying to kill me for showing up in wolf form." he picks me up in his arms, his sister scoffing. I look at her and say, "happy" all of a sudden, she is smiling, a true smile, not the sadistic smirk she seems to carry around with her everywhere, but a true, genuine, beautiful smile. I smile to her. "You should smile more Jane, you're beautiful when you do so." and in that moment I knew, if vampires were capable of blushing, she would be as red as Seth gets when you bring up the name of the girl he seems to like that week.

This is a filler of sorts, because I have not posted in almost a month, which I am sorry about. A lot of troubles, plus I'm in the process of getting ideas down in a notebook for a Fred Weasley story, after I finish this story. Just know I love Twilight almost as much as I love Harry Potter. I'm a die hard harry fan. Have been since i was little. I own every movie and almost every book, a dementor, and a cup with the golden trio, which is my most prized possession. Any who, I am working on the next chapter of this story probably tomorrow, so look for another update after this sometime soon. Lots of love from the slytherin (me) with the heart of a Hufflepuff, the knowledge of a ravenclaw and the bravery of a gryfindor. Basically I'm the divergent of Hogwarts. Lmao let me stop now

Jessica💚💙🐍