22- Done and Settled Quickly

(King Delirious' P.O.V)

I folded my arms across my chest. Thinking of all the possible ways to torture this disgusting human being. How dare he sneak in my room! How dare he think that he can go to Elsewhere and get away with it! I will not withstand this! It would only be fair to the other prisoners if he's done something wrong.

Maybe, just maybe....I can come up with a plan for him. No, I already have too many plans to take care of. Might as well punish him at its finest!

With a dramatic smirk, I continued to stare at Tyler who was now telling me the life forms of humans on the other side of Elsewhere. But did we really need Elsewhere? That was the main question here.

The iPhone 6? What was it's important use? Or a basketball...

Who needs fun?

It's ironic how Tyler knew all of this but I didn't. I wonder how long he's been on this stupid act.

I scanned his frame and for some reason....the lines on his cheeks while he smiled reminded me of Evan. Evan had the same lines on his tan skin, but may have been a bit deeper into his cheeks. For sure, I wasn't turning sympathetic for him.

I still had the plan going well for him. But what worried me was Cartoonz. What was he doing with all of the prisoners?

Last time I remembered, I was still stuck in this prisoner form... I will need to look more into Cartoonz' plan. With a neutral smile and attitude, I interrupted Tylers' sentence and asked, "Why were you in here in the first place? Before you found out my secret door was here.."

He didn't seem to answer at first, but when he did answer an apologetic look appeared on his face. I would've suspected it. He's caught for now, until he explains his reasons of being here.

His blue cloudy eyes looked down to the ground for a moment with an unknown gleam in them. Satisfied with the somewhat guilty look, I continued to ask him more questions. "Have you told 'newbie' this? Or are you keeping this as a secret from him as well?" With calm movements and uneven breaths, Tyler looked back up at me and squinted his eyes.

"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone -BUT- newbie. So newbie will find out about this." Tyler outstretched the 'but' word to grab my attention.

It surely did. But I decided to make him more...guilty in a way. "Why would you tell me? Why do you trust me? What makes you think that I won't tell anyone else?"

With a cold look, Tyler looked back at me with the same gleam in his eyes. "Are you telling me that I shouldn't trust you?" He asked, challenging.

"No, no, not at all. I'm just curious as to why you'd tell me first." I said with a mistrustful look. I sure wouldn't have trusted him. Coming to think of it, I actually succeeded one of my plans. 'Getting Evan's trust'. I could remember his words coming out of his mouth like he had just said it seconds ago. The thing is, I can't do anything yet because of Cartoonz and his unknown plan.

"Well...since you arrived first and saw me...I decided to tell you first. And because you and newbie seem very close to each other. I'm guessing if I can trust Evan then I can trust you."

Great mistake, Tyler. You should never trust me. No matter the situation.

With an amused look, I never expected for the guilty looks to come back at me and bite me. Tyler asked, "Wait...how do you have a hockey mask? That's from Elsewhere...."

I bit my lip and looked down, Crap. What am I going to tell him now?

(Evan's P.O.V)

There were tons and tons of prisoners all over the place, in straight lines or somewhere roaming the entire space. I was confused as to why they needed back-up information at this time. Couldn't they have done it way earlier? I bit my cheek, feeling like something bad was about to happen. Then, I had finally realized that I bit my cheek. I haven't done it in a while and tons of bad things happened... Why did it just suddenly stop?

The person in front of me moved aside and made the line move up. I was next.

"Hey, not him. He needs to come with me." Ordered an unknown voice from beside of me. Turning my head to see the unknown person, I found myself staring into the light brown and round eyes that belonged to Cartoonz.

There were prisoners getting verified in front of other prisoners and I never saw them going into a private room with Cartoonz. Am I the first? With a bitter look, Cartoonz grabbed a hold of my arm and dragged me to this 'private place'.

I was nervous and a bit fearful of what was about to come up. My 'biting the insides of my cheeks' is never wrong and never fails to warn me about something. But why do I feel like it's been mistaken somehow?

It's not the fact about this situation...it's about another situation. I feel as if someone is in trouble. Maybe Jonathan....or....or Tyler. But that can't be.

I'm positively sure Jonathan and Tyler made it to their own rooms and are having a good time. As for me, what is about to become of me? I hope it's nothing too harsh.

I looked around and saw a familiar metal bar with a bit of a scratch on it. Did I remember it? Yes. It was the bar that I cleaned on the first day I came here.... This bar leads up to the entrance of the castle which meant.....they were taking me outside?

Cartoonz pushed the two giant entrance doors opened and I was greeted with....someone I wouldn't expect to see. It was King Opfres. Right in front of my eyes with an apple in his hand.

A smirk was risen on his lips and a approving look was switched between King Opfres and Cartoonz. Wait....what's going on?

"Great job Cartoonz. Now hand him over. We need to get this plan done and settled quickly." Said King Opfres, his voice still as loud as thunder. Wait....what? Plan? Done and settled quickly?

Are they.....no....it can't be.. Cartoonz and King Opfres are working for each other?

--->