Written 5/12/16

Everything. Everything makes me love you more. It's your voice, it's your words, it's the way you talk all the time when you're around me. It's your hands, how you play with my fingers when I'm holding your hand, how you stop me from hurting myself because you actually care unlike everyone else. It's when you're sarcastic or when you're ranting. It's your smile, it's the way you always seem to look up right when I look at you. It's the way you said "I love you." Its the way you held my hand the first time. It's the way you laugh. It's the way you make me feel. It's certain words you use, they way you say them. It's the way you are always there for me, even if it was 4 in the morning after I'd had a nightmare. It's the way you look at me that makes me want to tell you I love you. The one thing I don't love about you is just how I can't say I love you because you're done with me. And I know that. But I don't want to accept it. Anytime I'm around someone I like, I get really quiet and so I'm sorry that I can't talk around you. But I could listen to you talk for hours. You're voice always calms me down and makes me happy. I don't want to loose you. Because I love you. Everything about you.