Wow!

Wow!
I
Can't
Keep
This
Updated
But I guess that's okay
I was reading the journal of one of my classmates
And something keeps swimming around in my head

From heartbreak comes great poetry

I used to hate that
Because
The only thing that came from my heartbreak was me gasping for air at three in the morning, begging him to come back
The only thing that came from my heartbreak was the sickness that ran through my veins
The only thing that came from my heartbreak was leaving a trail of hurt ex lovers from one night stands
The only thing that came from my heartbreak was my numbness. A pure lack of being able to move. To function. I lied awake for days but I couldn't move. It was if a part of me had been ripped from my body. And I guess, in all honestly, you were.
As the girl who is my inspiration to bring beauty into this world instead of destruction and chaos said, "All! Voids! Must! Be! Filled! please, the silence is too deafening" {B. M. S.}

I left a trail of tears behind me. I was a despicable human who treated others as disposable. I needed to be loved. I needed to love. I hopped from bed to bed every night, making them fall in love then leaving when they couldn't love me the same way.
Not until I met the girl that is my inspiration did I realize that this world  needs more beauty in it, and that I was the cause of so much destruction. I will never be able to fill the void left in me but I will do everything I can to make sure no one has to suffer the way I am.
Life isn't fair, we all know that but for god's sake, let me heal those who have been left ruined and alone. Let me stay up till the hour when only writers and the heartbroken are awake. Let me know everyone's secrets so I can again know that there is beauty in this blasted world.
We are celebrating our country's freedom today, and all I want is freedom from the void that is in me. Freedom from the darkness I can feel surrounding me. Freedom from the world.
I want to travel and explore and take all the pictures I can. I want to run barefoot in the countryside in a short white dress with the sun beaming down on me. I was to run through alleys in cities while wearing all black.
I want to be a beacon of light wherever I go
Just like the girl who is my inspiration

So, what I was trying to say is, from heartbreak comes nothing good, but everything that comes from the recovery afterwards...