Truth Spell

You had known Charlie for about a year now, and if you were honest, you'd always had a little crush on her. You loved the way her long ginger hair framed her face perfectly, and her smile was contagious. You found yourself falling for her, but had no idea of how to tell her. The two of you had always had a flirtationship, but you figured she did it for fun, and only saw her as a friend.

  You were back at the hotel room the two of you were sharing after a witch hunt in Salem. The witches had put up a fight, but it wasn't anything you and Charlie couldn't handle. Still, you couldn't help but feel weird after coming back to your motel.

  You were both packing to hit the road when you found yourself staring at Charlie, smiling. She was so beautiful...

  "Y/N? Are you okay?" she asks when she catches you looking at her.

  "No, my arm hurts from getting thrown into the wall," you answer truthfully. "Wait, I wasn't going to mention that to you." 'What the hell?' you think. "I don’t know why I keep saying stuff I wasn't going to. And I was staring at you because you're gorgeous, by the way," you continue, unable to stop yourself. You slap your hand over your mouth and turn away from Charlie's confused gaze, and you blushed furiously.

  "Um, what?" she giggles.

  "I said you were gorgeous," you reply unwillingly. You roll your eyes at yourself and cover you mouth again, biting your tongue.

  Charlie blushes a bit and chuckles a little. "What is going on with you?"

  "I honestly don't know, but I can't seem to stop talking or telling the truth."

  "Ohh... You don't think that you got hexed by one of those witches do you?"

  "That would explain this," you agree.

  "Well... not all of it. It doesn't explain why you keep saying I'm pretty, or why you keep staring," she smirks, knowing that you have to answer honestly.

  "Because I like you. I have for a long time now. I think you're beautiful, Charlie," you say. Your eyes widen, and you turn around quickly, wishing you had duct tape to seal your mouth shut.

  Charlie smiles and walks over to you, taking your hand. "Really?" You nod. "I like you too, Y/N. I just didn't think you thought of me that way..." she says grinning. "But, now that you've told me..."

  Charlie leans forward and brings her soft lips to yours, and you see sparks. You both pull away smiling, and you mentally thank the witch who had put the truth spell on you.