Tattoos

You sighed as you turned off blissfully warm water. You walked out of the shower and over to your duffel bag on the bed. You pulled on your bra and underwear and started looking for your skinny jeans. You heard Dean gasp behind you.

  "Sorry. Sorry, I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't know... uhh..." he was at a loss for words, and huffed out a flustered breath. He studied you from across the room, exactly like the way he had when you first met. You blushed as he looked you up and down.

  You continued the search for your jeans. Dean chuckled. "What?"

  "So that's where your anti-possesion tattoo is," he said, gesturing to the exposed skin on your hip. His face turned red as he relized he had been staring at you half naked body. He cleared his throat and walked into the small motel kitchen.

  You found your jeans and tank top and slipped them on. "Ya' know..." you started, "That's not my only tattoo you haven’t seen."

  Dean dropped something in the kitchen, and stumbled into the room. He was blushing, but his signature smirk was plastered onto his face. "Is that an invitation?" he asked, his husky voice making you giggle.

  "Maybe..." you replied as he sauntered towards you.

'Tonight is gonna be a good night,' you thought to yourself.