Going Back Home

Lola's P.O.V

"You challenged me and cheated!" Shouted Trent

"But we didn't get to fight!" Shouted Chris. UGHHH I'm so sick of this they've been fighting for what it seemed like hours I'm surprised they haven't challenged each other yet. I got up from my bed and ran downstairs and saw them standing looking at each other with angry like they wee going to kill each other. I touched Trent's shoulder he turned around and smiled. Then Kelly had to come in she put her hand on Chris's shoulder but he just shrugged it off. Hahah.

"How about we go back to our pack house?" I asked getting annoyed. All their heads snapped to me

"Yeahhhhh that's a good idea." Said Trent.

"No! Because if you do then when you need help we won't help!" Shouted Kelly in her high pitched voice.

"We won't need your help!" I argued back

"Fine leave! I don't care!" Yelled Chris

"We should ask some people from this pack if they want to come." I said tapping my chin.

"They wouldn't want to go with you." Said Kelly glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Let them be the judge of that." I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"OK PACK MEETING!!" Shouted Chris then came down pack members

"The loser pack is going back to their pack." Said Kelly rolling her eyes. Oh no she didn't.

"Any of you can come and escape this horrible pack." I said smiling. Some looked up with hope filled in their eyes. Then came forth a boy around 14 he had brown hair and green eyes.

"Can I come?" He asked

"Of course!" I said cheerfully

"Anyone else?" Asked Trent. I could see Chris and Kelly glaring the kid making him feel guilty. But I clicked my fingers which got their attention.

"Please stop looking at him. You're scaring him." I said smiling.

Then came forth a group of teenagers kinda like me. Then came and stood with us. Practically their whole pack wanted to come with us. But the ones stayed I wasn't angry at them because they were actually pretty loyal even tho he is a horrible alpha. All the people who came with us weren't the ones who bullied me. Which was good.

*20 mins later*

"Okay everyone we have enough room for everyone so go pick out your rooms! Shouted Trent and they all started walking upstairs. I got bored so I walked up to Arianna's room and knocked then a second later she opened and let Jay out. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What??" She asked blushing. I just laughed

"Nothing." I said twirling my hair.

"Whatcha wanna do?" She asked

"Wanna put highlights in our hair?" I asked getting excited.v

"Yes!!" She squealed.

"I'm getting red!' She screamed

"I'll get light pink." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Let's get jayyyy to drive us." She said my goggly eyes.

"Fine." I said giving up

"Let's go!" Said said grabbed my hand dragging me down.

"Jayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" She sang next minute you see Jay by her side. Did he just speed power?

"Can you pleaseeeee drive us to a hairdresser." She asked making puppy eyes.

"Uh- yes sure." He said giving up because he could not fight her puppy eyes.

"Can I come?" Asked Trent.

"Yes!" I shouted then put my hand over my mouth. I coughed.

"I mean sure whatever." I said running outside. When we got into the car, Trent and I sat in the back and Arianna put the radio up and the song 'hey baby' came on. Arianna and I were dancing and singing. When we were dancing everyone was looking at us thought the window. Arianna just shouted 'swag' and I yelled 'yolo'. I had heaps of fun until the song ended.

"We're here." Said Jay getting out. I linked my arm around Arianna's arm and skipped to the hair dressers

"We'll be at the food court!" Shouted Jay.

When we entered the lady at the counter looked up and smiled

"Hello, what would you like today?" She asked nicely

"We'd like to get highlights." I said smiling. She nodded and gestured us to take a seat which we did.

"What colour?" She asked Arianna

"Red." The lady nodded

"What about you?" She asked me

"Light pink." I said smiling. She modded and left. I opened my book and started reading.

*1 hour later*

Someone came thought the door I looked and it was Jay and Trent. They both had milkshakes in their hands. I waved my hand and they spotted us and Trent came to me and Jay to Arianna.

" ok done Hun." Said the lady then she bought me a mirror, I looked at it. It looked so cool like I had light pink tips! (There's a picture there. And Arianna's is in the chapter previous)

We walked up and paid then left to shop.

"What now?" Asked Arianna flipping her hair off her shoulder.

"Beach?" I asked

"Yes!!!" She squealed

"Beach it is." Said Jay as we got in the car.

*15 mins later*

We all got out. I breathed in the fresh air. I stood there in peace until I felt my legs leave the ground and looked around to find my over Trent's shoulder.

"What the heck Trent?" I asked. He just laughed. Then after the running stopped then I felt me hitting the waves as every inch of my body was drenched.

"TRENT BRIDGEMAN!" I shouted getting furious. His eyes widened as he started running. I ran after him and tackled him. I giggled and I put sand all over his 'precious' hair.

Thanks for the idea -> TomHusted <-- anymore ideas people? Because I need heaps 😂

Hope you enjoyed this chappie 👌😘

By the way this chapter isn't edited so there's heaps of mistakes.

-N💖😽