Perfect!

As you saw the picture on the wall where you and Alec looked happier than ever , you closed your eyes, wanting to be with him forever but you somehow understood that this was not meant to happen

Soon you would be leaving, you had packed everything... your room, where you shared the most beautiful memories and where you had the most terifying nightmares was now empty. As empty as your soul.

The person that you loved truly, the one person that you trusted was also your greatest enemy. "Fuck! Why did i have to fall in love with you!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!-you whispered in a broken voice-"why did my fucking father had to do that? To hurt his family? To turn our story into Romeo and Juliette!!"- you slowly sat down on the corner of your bed, thinking and going back to all the memories you had shared with HIM, and the others.
While you were long-gone with your train of thoughts, Izzy slowly knocked on the door as if she was saying i am sorry in a way that only a fool wouldn't been able to understand.
She slowly entered the room, understanding your pain and trying to somehow make it feel less painful, but little did she know that pain demands to be felt and there was nothing anyone but your father could do.

"Hey!"-she said in a "happy" tone but failed miserably because you started tearing up, until that very moment you had held your shit together but now?! You exploded, crying in pain, crying because you couldn't be with your lover!

She didn't say anything except for a "shhh" as if that was going to help you, then she hugged you as tight as she could, trying to glue your broken pieces back together.
As a few minutes passed by, you slowly started breathing normaly again, your tears started to dry out on your cheeks while you lifted your head to make eye contact with Izabelle.
-I don't honestly understand how he did this? He knew since the beginning that me and Alec were together... why doesn't he love me? I never done anything bad, or hurt him or.... i don't know.
-It was probably because of a strong reason. -she said while looking away from your eyes. She couldn't lie while looking at your face, because as much as she denied it she hated your father as much as words couldn't even describe.
-Everything happens for a reason you know!
-No, Izabelle. I had enough of his bullshit! I can't take it anymore, he ruined incredible chances for me, i don't know why or what i've done to him. But this.... this is not over, i'm going to....

While you were talking to Izabelle, some hard knocks were heard from the door, you probably thought it was one of the maids, mad at the fact that you and Alec messed the kitchen up earlier, but you were completely wrong. A familiar face entered, eyes red because of the tears he had cried, but you didn't feel bad for him at all, actually he was the last face you wanted to see.

Izabelle understood that her presence was not welcomed in the poorly lit room. So she slowly got up from the bed, smiling towards your father and left you two alone. You father had held his shit together until that very moment, but as soon as the door closed he fell on his knees, crying in pain.
-My daughter! I-i heard what happened!....
You looked at him in confusion. -What do you mean you heard? YOU caused all of this.
-No, i didn't! I would never do such thing to my little princess, after all you are the only thing i am left with..
-What are you even talking about? This makes no sense,-you said while getting up from your bed, hope in your voice.

-Remember when i told you i was going to the trip on Africa?- you shook your head "yes"- well, i did go to Africa but there we didn't exaclty arrive at our destination. On the way there, we discovered that on our ship there was this Valentine guy and he was apparently really dangerous. -your dried eyes started watering again, imagining all the pain that your father had gone through- he captured us all. But somehow he discovered that i was your father and wanted to find a way to hurt you. He then transformed into me, literally me.... it was scary and i don't know what this man is capable of.
He then left, leaving us in a terrible abandoned store with rats and dogs sorrounding us.
He apparently has hurt Alec's father, to tear you two apart. I-i am s-sorry- he said in between, the only thing that came to your mind was Alec.

You went running towards his room, leaving your father there. -Alec!! ALEC!- you called him out, until a very scared and somehow annoyed Alec came out of his room.

-what?!? Is everything okay?!
-it's better than okay! My father didn't do anything, it was Valentine this whole time.
-are you serious?- he said, hope in his voice.
You simply nodded- we can finally be together!!

He hugged you, tighter than ever, as if you were flying away.
-i wasn't going to let you go anyways!-he said while laughing- but this is fantastic.
You just smiled and kissed him, this kiss felt better than any other kiss you two had shared. It felt soft, and ... safe.

-—---------------------------------------

After dealing with Valentine, everybody was happy. Especially you and Alec.

To your surprise, he had decided to take you out. You two were sitting at the top of a building just looking at the sun slowly going down.
His arm around your shoulder while your hed resting on his, he slowly started playing with your hair trying to calm you down a bit more.
-I can't believe this whole thing happened. -you spoke.
-Yeah! It's honestly crazy what that idiot did! But trust me, you are mine, even if the whole world says the opposite.
You just smiled at his words.
-you're so perfect-you said while looking to him.
-No!-he simply said while looking at you in the eyes, -YOU are perfect.
-Yeah right!!-you said in a kind-of-sad tone while looking down at your feet.
-Hey... -he slowly said while lifting your head to make eye contact- You're my kind of perfect!!! I love you!!
-I love you too!!!
--------------------------------
A/n heyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

So first of all... im backkkkkk ☺️☺️☺️🙏🏼🙏🏼 finally after almost 10 months of school 😭😭😭

And also if you want you can request an imagine, with whoever you want. 😘😘 make sure to vote plss and also tell me what you think about this chapter?!

Love you all,Leyla!