Alec- One night

You sat at the kitchen table, working on some paper your boss wanted for the last hunt. Alec sat on the couch in the living room and since no wall or door separated the rooms, he watched your every move. Every now and then you would let out a sigh or a groan in annoyance and exhaustion, making him lift up his head from the book he was reading, he just wanted to check if you were okay.
After the last hunt, he became very very protective. He stayed with you all the time and made sure no one was there to hurt you, everyone thought it was cure somehow. But you kind of hated it, he was wayyy to overprotective....

As much as he wanted to walk over to you and just take away your pen and paper, and kiss you and cuddle for the rest of the night, he knew that this was really important plus you were really tired so he respected that. So he just sat there, not saying a single word, leaning his head against the couch so he could get a better light to read his favorite book, yet he had the view over you in the corner of his eyes. It got really late and after the third cup of tea you had finished your assignment.. Alec gave up on the cuddle session and made his way into the bedroom on his own. You turned off the lights, got ready for bed and tried to slip under the covers without waking a sleeping Alec. He looked so peaceful, so handsome. You could stare at him for hours and hours and still enjoy it. "Are you done staring at me?" – he tiredly mumbled without opening his eyes. You turned red. "It's not my fault you're so hot." – you let out a giggle. He came closer to you and cuddled up. "You're hotter than me. I can't sleep without you by my side you know. I love you babe. " He whispered against your neck and softly kissed your skin, as he took place being the big spoon, wraping his arms around your waist.
"I love you too, boo." You said while closing your eyes, feeling tired.
"Boo?! Seriously?" He laughed before falling asleep with you in his arms.

A/N Did ya like it?

A/N Did ya like it?