School, part 3

After that little chat with Alec you went straight to your house, ate something from the fridge and just relaxed for a bit. You were laying down on your bed when all of a sudden you could hear crackling sound on your window. You got up to see what was happening, you opened the curtains and blushed when you saw who it was. 

Alec...... he was covered in mud, but he had a big smile on his face. 
You slowly opened the window:

-What the heck!? What are you doing here?! 
-Uhhh.... i can't wait until tomorrow. 

-For what?

-You know.... the answer. 

-Oh my god Alec you're so weird. But okay... 
-Okay what?! 

-For the date. 
He smiled wide and jumped up and down just like a little girl. 
-But i've got a question!! -He suddenly stopped. -Why in the world are you covered in mud?! 

-Oh. This?! I...uh... i fell on the way here. 
-What?! 
-Yeah... uh... let's say that i was looking forward to your answer. 

-O my god.-you laughed out loud. 
-Sooo.. today at 7 pm?! What do you say?! 
-Perfect -you smiled. 

__________________________________________
*6:30 pm*
You were sitting in your living room watching some tv, you were all ready for the date. The outfit, make up and everything.
You looked at the clock, only half hour to go, you were shaking, you were so happy that this was really happening.  

Suddenly the door bell ringed, your furrowed your eyebrows, but when you looked at the clock you realized that it was 7:06 pm. You quickly got up and opened the door. There was him, "looking handsome" you thought. Alec handed you the flowers. 
-Ready?! -he asked.
-Yeah. 

You two slowly walked to the car, he smiled and opened the door for you. 

-What a gentleman.- you said while putting your hand over your heart and laughing.
-Well, what can i say?-He laughed. 

The whole ride there, was awesome. You sang your favorite songs, even though you two sounded horrible you still enjoyed it. 
After  a while he stopped the car, it was in front of some park that you've never seen. 
-This is the place you were talking about?! 

-Yeah, but you haven't seen anything yet. 
-Well, i am kinda scared from woods, especially at night.

-Why? 

-Haven't you watched horror movies? Some crazy things happen here. 
-Oh you really believe these things? 
-Anyways.... 

He held your hand, smiled at you and started walking towards the woods, after a while the trees started getting fewer and fewer (idk if i said that right :P ) 
And slowly everything came into place. It was a cool amusement park, lights everywhere, music playing out loud, but there was something weird. 
There was no people, i mean why would an amusement park stay open if there's no people. 

-Why isn't anyone here?
-Well, i promoted it only for us.
-Are you serious?
-Well, i kinda know the owner so ..... -He said while scratching the back of his neck and laughing. 
-I never been in an amusement park before. 

-Are you serious?! 

-Yeah, i guess no one had the time to have fun in my family, everyone was just working and working and working. 
-I didn't know that. 
-I want to try the FERRIS FUCKING WHEEELLLL... - you screamed. 

When you two were on the Ferris wheel, Alec yelled:

-Hit it Jace. 
Then the wheel started moving. It was awesome,  you,Alec, the park, this date, this whole day. You felt so good with him, as if you knew him forever. 
When the wheel was at the top he looked at you and slowly leaned in. Giving you a peck in the lips, when he backed away he asked:

-Will you be my girlfriend?! 

Your heart started beating so fast, you just grabbed his face and kissed him hard. 
-I guess this is a yes.. He laughed.
_____________________________________________________

THE END