You tell him you're in love-ALEC

Alec:
He was training really hard, even though that his shoulder was hurt. You approached him, your hands shaking and you were really nervous,he could tell that.
-Hi! - You say to him while waving your hand. "Jesus, why did i do that!?"You said to yourself, while looking at him.
-Hey! Is everything okay?!-Alec said, surprisingly his voice sounded worried.
-Yeah... We need to talk.
-Of course. -He said while putting his shirt on,while he did so you just looked his body and you were left with no words. Then he sat on the table waiting for you to talk. -What is it about?!
-Oh... yeah..
You slowly turned around while closing your eyes and saying:
-I wanted to tell you this since a really long time. I mean... -You turned to see him, he was completely focused on what you were saying. -I ...uhm.... i think i am in love.
He was really surprised at first, his heart started beating so fast, he loved you so much but acted like he didn't care about you.

Since you came here, all he did was disagreeing everything you said and "hated" you. But it was the complete opposite, he loved you more than anything, he was just afraid to tell you so.
When he heard those words leave your mouth, he got scared "What if she doesn't love me back?!" -He thought.
-That's great! -He said in a really cold tone. Expecting you to talk.
-Well.... I love.... -By the way he acted you got a bit scared "What if he doesn't love me back!?".
-I love ..... Raphael. -He raised an eyebrow.
-Raphael?! The vampire?!
-Yes.
-You can't be in love with him.. I mean h-he's a vampire. -He said his voice shaking. You just looked at him,
-You can't stop me from loving him. -And with that you left.

"Why the heck did i do that?!"You said to yourself while crying in your bedroom.

{AFTER A MISSION}

-Well, it's not my fault those vampires left!-Alec shouted to Jace.
-Yes it is! If you could've been fast-
-Shut up Jace! Just shut up! .......Don't you understand!? I can't kill him!!
-W-what are you talking about?! -Clary said to him. You were just looking at him surprised.
-I can't kill Raphael. She's ...She's in love with him. I don't want her to suffer because of me. -He said while pointing at you.
-Alec! Are you serious?! -Izzy said to him while slowly rubbing his back.

You wanted to talk to him, to tell him you lied.
-A-alec?! -You could feel the tears forming in your eyes. - We n-need to talk.
Jace, Clary and Izzy, understood that you two need some time alone so they just left.

He got up from the table and was ready to leave from the room.
-I am not in love with Rapahel. -You said, your heart beating really fast. He stopped his tracks, his back was facing you.
-I don't know why i said that! I think i was scared or something!

-Y/N,what are you talking about?!
-Ever since i saw you,i liked you. I just didn't accept it. I was.....scared that you will hate me.
Your voice was like a melody to my ears. Your eyes are like the prettier than the whole universe....
Remember that time when you saved me from that demon, that time you hugged me. I felt so safe in your arms, i didn't want to leave. I just wanted to kiss you and hug you forever.
But i don't think you want the same.

You said to him while crying, and you were about to leave but he grabbed your arm and turned you around so you were facing him. You could feel his breath, his sweet cologne.

-Well, i am not good at expressing emotions, but..... I LOVE YOU, TOO.

___________________________A/N DID YOU LIKE ITTT?!!!

A/N
DID YOU LIKE ITTT?!!!