Chapter 23 Witness

ALL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE <3

Chapter 23 Witness

Jacobs POV

Jane and I walked down the hallways and through the tunnels going to the throne room. We arrived in about 3 minutes. Jane was first to enter through the big wooden doors. I slowly followed her. As I entered, I saw the usual bloodsuckers Aro, Caius, Marcus, Felix, Alec and Demetri. Then I looked around even more and I saw five new vampires who I did not recognize.

“Hello Jacob how nice of you to join us.” Aro said.

“Didn’t have much of a choice now did I?”

Aro laughed and just shook his head at me. “Jacob I would like you to meet some friends of mine.”

He pointed towards the new bloodsuckers. “This is Fiona, Giovanni, Damien, Jackson and Veronica. These are the vampires that will help you destroy the Cullen Clan.”

“How are They supposed to help me?” I said.

“They have special powers as well Jacob. Fiona here can Teleport, Giovanni can summon electricity, Damien has mind control abilities, Jackson has the ability of Invisibility and Veronica is able to use Telekinesis(TK).” Aro said and looked at me waiting for me to say something. Damn it what was I going to do now?

I just stood there not saying a word. “Well now that you have met each other Jacob you can return to your room you will leave tomorrow to get rid of the Cullen’s.” I nodded not knowing what to say. Jane led the way back to the room where I would be able to see my wife, get in touch with Sam, and let him know what was coming.

After the long walk back through the tunnels and hallways we finally reached the room where my wife and I were being held. I opened the door and Ness came crashing into me. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I missed you so much I was so worried.” She was racing through her words.

“I’m ok Ness its all going to be ok.” I looked at her and I knew she did not believe me. I didn’t even believe me.”

“What’s going on Jake?” She asked me.

“We have a problem Ness…. Don’t freak out ok?”

“Ummm…. Ook what’s going on?” She said worried.

I explained to her about the other vampires and there special abilities and told her I had to get in touch with Sam right away. She was freaked out but nodded in understanding. She backed up to the wall and I did the same. I phased….

Sam? Anyone?” I waited for an answer. Almost immediately, I got a reply.

Jacob its Seth are you ok?”

“No Seth I need to talk to Sam.”

“Ok hold on I will get him.”

I waited a minute and then Sam was there. “Jacob?”

“I’m here Sam….Listen I don’t have much time I need you to inform the Cullen’s on what I am about to tell you in exact detail ok?”

“Ok Jacob, Edward is here with me and will be reading my thoughts so he can inform the rest of his family.”