Chapter 9 DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 9 DADDY!!!!!

Renesmee’s POV

Cain picked me up and put me over his shoulder. We started running. Next thing I knew I was with my family. I started crying. I ran up to my mother and father and gave them a huge hug I didn’t want to let go but then I saw Jacob and I went to him I gave him a hug and started kissing him. Then it was gone I was in another dark room. This room was bigger than the last. It has two windows which of course are bared and I was on the second floor. It had a bed this time and an empty walk in closet. I had my own bathroom with a shower.

I jumped in the shower and turned the water so hot that if I was all human it would have burned my skin. I stayed in there till there was no hot water left. When I came out I saw new clothes laid out on the bed and on top of them was a note.

                Renesmee,

Here are some new clothes for you. I hope they are comfortable enough for you. When you are ready there is a tray of food just outside your door. Please eat up you need to keep your strength.

                                Abel.

Why was he being so nice to me when his brother was almost killing me? Did he want me to keep going through this torture? Did he just fix me up to see me fall again? What are his motives? I had so many questions for him but I would not ask him until we were alone.

**

Bella’s POV

My baby has been missing for 5 weeks now. I need her to come home. I need Edward to find her. We all looked horrible no one as really hunted since Renesmee was taken from us. Edward was out all the time with Jacob on patrols to see if he could find her. He’s searched almost all 50 states. We would alternate for patrols. I was usually with Alice and Emmett. Jacob had his pack searching as well they all knew her scent so they would be helpful. I didn’t like that Edward and Jacob would go by themselves to try and find her what if they find them? Will Jacob and Edward be able to take care of them on their own?