Chapter 21 WHY!

ALL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE <3

Hey guys here’s another chapter I hope you like it and please get some more people to read this :) only if you really like it of course……

Love you all!!!!!!!

<3 Sarah

Chapter 21 WHY!

Jacob’s POV

I have been locked in this room for who knows how long now. They bring me food twice a day, which is hardly enough to keep me alive. They want me to be weak but for what reason? Today something strange is happening for some reason Jane is blocking my door instead of the no name guards who are usually on my protection detail. I tried to ask her what was going on but I got no response. Then I heard footsteps coming down the hall and tried to listen to what was going on.

“Jane?” A make voice spoke.

“Yes brother?” Ah, it’s Jane’s twin brother Alec.

“Aro would like you to bring the mutt to the throne room immediately.” Alec said.

“Of course.” Jane replied. They were taking me out of here but why? Maybe it was time for my death. Maybe that is why Jane and now Alec are here. I guess I will just have to wait to find out. Jane walked up to the door and started unlocking it. I stood up and waited for her to escort me out of the cell. As she opened the door, she has a mischievous smile on her face. Yep it was time for me to die. That is the only thing that would make this little bloodsucker smile.

“It’s time to go mutt.” Jane announced.

I did not reply I just nodded my head and followed behind her. Alec followed behind me to make sure I did not try anything with his sister’s back turned to me. As we walked down the series of halls and tunnels my mind went straight to my wife Renesmee. I thought of all the wonderful times we had and how much love we had for each other. She would be fine without me right? I thought to myself. She has Bella and Edward and I am sure she can find a new mate. It probably wont be for a very long time but she will move on and I want her to I don’t want her to be stuck thinking about how her husband died. She will move on and I will always watch over her.

Then my thoughts went to my other family members such as Bella and even though we do not get alone Edward and of course my father Billy. I loved my family very much and I know that they will grieve once I am gone but at least I do not have to worry about these filthy bloodsuckers going after them seeing as I paid the price for what had happened on Isle Esme. As we walked passed the waiting room I saw the big wooden doors and could not help but think to myself. Why the hell do bloodsuckers need a waiting room? I quietly laughed to myself and realized I should not be laughing when I am about to meet death. But who cares if I am going to die ill go out with a bang.

As we entered the throne room I saw Aro, Marcus and Caius sitting in there thrones with a pleased look on there faces.

“Ah Jacob how nice of you to join us.” Aro said.

“Did I really have a choice?” I said under my breath but aware they would hear it. Jane did not like my response and punched me in the stomach. I bent over holding my stomach as she laughed.

“Jane?” Aro said. Jane looked up at him waiting for him to continue.

“Leave the dog alone.” He commanded.

“Yes Master.” Jane said as she glared at me.

“Now Jacob we have a little surprise for you.” Aro said as he motioned for something on the opposite side of the room. As soon as Aro said that Felix started walking towards him with someone behind him. As they got closer, I saw Demetri and he was holding Renesmee.

“WHAT!?!”

I growled and started running towards him when I got about 10 feet away from him I fell to the floor in pain. I was screaming and felt like I was dying. That stupid little bloodsucker I will make her pay one day. Then the pain stopped and I laid on the floor trying to collect myself.

“Jacob if you do not want you wife to get hurt I suggest you cooperate.” Aro said.

“Why? Why did you bring her here? She did nothing wrong. We made an agreement that only I would have to come here.” I said.

“In time dear Jacob in time.” Aro said.

“Nessie are you hurt?” I asked her.

“Oh Jacob, Jane kidnapped me and I am so sorry I should have seen this coming I am so sorry Jake.” Renesmee said. Why is she apologizing to me she did nothing wrong.

‘No Nessie don’t be this is my fault.”

“If you touch one hair on her head so help me god I will make you pay.” I said through my teeth.

“Ah now that’s the kind of anger were looking for. Now Jacob if you cooperate your wife will be set free. If you choose not to your wife will be killed. Do you understand?” Aro said.

I said nothing and Aro made some kind of signal with his hand. The Nessie was on the ground screaming. I lunged towards Jane since I knew she was doing this to her. Then Aro spoke.

“Do you understand?”

‘Yes, now what is it you want me to do?” I said a little afraid to hear the answer.

“Well now that is the big question now isn’t it?”

I tried to stay calm and waited for him to continue. After a couple minutes, he started talking again.

“I want you to KILL the Cullen Clan?” Aro said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO END IT THERE:) PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE… I WILL NOT BE POSTING A NEW CHAPTER TILL I GET SOME VOTES AND READS AND STUFF SO PLEASE PUT THE WORD OUT ABOUT MY BOOK IF YOU WANT ME TO UPLOAD THANKS GUYS :)

<3 Sarah