Chapter 22 What!?!

ALL RIGHTS TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE

Hey Guys I am so sorry for the wait I know its been a long time since ive updated and I hope most of you are still with me. Well I should be uploading regularly now thank you to all of those who were so patient with me over the past couple of months...

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO....

RedTears and TwilightFan1 This chapter is dedicated to both of you but seeing as I can only dedicate it to one person I wont put anyone love you guys and thank you so so so so so so so much...... Well here you go.

Chapter 22 What!?!

Renesmee's POV

As I was in the throne room I saw Jacob enter but he did not see me cause Felix was standing in front of me blocking him from seeing me. Then Aro started to speak.

"Ah Jacob how nice of you to join us." Aro said.

"Did I really have a choice?" He said under his breath but obviously aware they would hear him. Jane did not like his response and punched him in the stomach. He bent over holding his stomach as she laughed. I wanted to run over and grab Jane by her hair and knock her out.

"Jane?" Aro said. Jane looked up at him waiting for him to continue.

"Leave the dog alone." He commanded.

"Yes Master." Jane said as she glared at me.

"Now Jacob we have a little surprise for you." Aro said as he motioned for Felix to bring me over. As soon as Aro said that Felix started walking towards him with me behind him

"WHAT!?!"

Jacob growled and started running towards Felix when he got about 10 feet away from him Jacob fell to the floor in pain. He was screaming in pain. I wanted to run to him and hold him but Demetri held me so I could not.

"Jacob if you do not want you wife to get hurt I suggest you cooperate." Aro said.

"Why? Why did you bring her here? She did nothing wrong. We made an agreement that only I would have to come here." Jacob said.

"In time, Dear Jacob in time." Aro said.

"Nessie are you hurt?" He asked me.

"Oh Jacob, Jane kidnapped me and I am so sorry I should have seen this coming I am so sorry Jake." I said to him. I should not have been so stupid as to go out alone after everything that has happened. Why was I so stupid? Now I might have out both of our lives in danger.

'No Nessie don't be this is my fault." Jacob, my husband replied to me.

"If you touch one hair on her head so help me god I will make you pay." He said through his teeth. You could see the anger on his face.

"Ah now that's the kind of anger were looking for. Now Jacob if you cooperate your wife will be set free. If you choose not to your wife will be killed. Do you understand?" Aro said.