Chapter 15 Momma

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 15 Momma

Renesmee’s POV

I am so excited tomorrow’s the day. The Big Day… The day where Jacob and I will become husband and wife. The day when I become Mrs. Black. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow. I couldn’t wait to walk down the aisle and stand next to Jacob as we said our vows. But I am also very nervous. I wonder if ill trip coming down the stairs or step on my dress and fall in front of everyone. Would Jacob not be there waiting for me at the altar? Was he going to be a runaway groom? No! I knew he would never do that to me. He loves me and I love him. We were going to spend the rest of our lives together.

"Renesmee…. Sweetie are you ok?" My mother asked me.

"I’m fine Momma just a little nervous about tomorrow." I told her.

"Everything is going to be perfect hunny…. Don’t worry about a thing."

"Ok Momma."

"Do you want to call it off?" She asked me. WHAT! How could she ask me a question like that? I could never do that I love Jake and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I looked at her baffled

.

"What! Of course not. I’m just having pre wedding jitters…. I’ll be fine…. As soon as I see Jacob I will be fine." I told her assuring her that her question was absurd.

"Ok hunny."

My mother walked into the kitchen to talk to Auntie Alice. They were going to set up everything tonight while I was asleep. They didn’t want me to see anything till I walked down the stairs tomorrow to go to the altar. Which I thought was silly but you really can’t argue with a bunch of vampires. I was only half vampire so I didn’t have their strength so they always won. I laughed to myself. And it’s not like I can get away with trying to sneak a peek since Auntie Alice would see me doing that and would be there to make sure I didn’t get to see anything.

The boys were gone today. They decided to take Jake out for his last day as a free man. Jake really didn’t want to go with them but I told him to go and have fun. He needed to spend some time with them. My father being the old traditional type made it so Jake and I would not spend the night together tonight. He would let Jake see me before bed but then he would make Jake sleep in my parent’s cabin. Auntie Alice was on my father’s side about this when we argued about it earlier.

*

"Daddy…. No. I don’t like to sleep when Jake’s not there… I need him." I told him furiously. This made Jacob smile but I was still angry and could not return his smile.

"Renesmee its one night… You can be without him for one night. Your mother will be here if you need anything. I will be at the cabin with Jacob and Emmett to make sure he doesn’t try sneaking away."

Jacob looked at me and nodded for me to just let it go. I knew I wasn’t going to win this fight but I had to try.

"No… I can’t sleep if he’s not here."